shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad Diamond News for UCLABelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Skippy-Thanks :) I am glad so many others liked my EC (since, it is now mine again :) ) It is always nice to know others enjoyed it on PS :) I take this as a sign from somewhere above, I am meant to have the EC.

Luvmyhalo- Thank you :) :)

Army Wife-That is so sweet of you! If you ever come to Southern California, I am happy to lend it to you over lunch :)

GoingCrazy29-Thanks! I do know I appreciate it more now after having that legacy...

Dani-I agree that it will never go out of style (the center stone). It really is the trilliants that bothered me. I am more of an antique/classic type of girl, and the trilliants just seem too modern. When we got the EC originally, we did always have changing the setting in the back of our minds. That is probably a better option than changing the whole ring.

Erica K- He was very accommodating. If anyone doesn''t mind an "I" legacy, it is a nice ring!!!

JulesBeth-It was a bummer- but I am so thankful I get my old ring back :) :) :) It was a "mind clean" thing. And I like the aquamarine idea in a few years :) :) :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad that you were able to get your lovely EC back (I always had a soft spot in my heart for it).

I am absolutely loving the idea of a 3 stone EC ring when the time comes, though.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lauren!

I am a bit surprised at how many people viewed my post....

jessfitz75

Rough_Rock
I'm sorry to hear about your story but I too am glad you got your EC back. It is beautiful; so much so, I even looked at it on eBay. I admit it...I stalked your EC.
I can only imagine the rollercoaster of having to give your Legacy back.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
So, the ring is back on my finger (I am all tingly inside, so happy about it!). Thanks again for all the PS support over my situation...and if anyone wants to buy a beautiful Legacy it is on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results