this is saddly just a model not a royal
but look !
it can be done
although Catherine's coat was double breasted
3e3c8c13624648da28c1223079e45695.jpg

found a Crown Princess....
i have no idea how old this photo is ?
WEBB3_210209_KRPR_Fashion_Week_foto_Sara_Friberg_Kungl_hovstaterna.jpg

Crown Princess Victoria wore a black Filippa K turtleneck and black House of Dagmar trousers (with thanks to Svenskdam). She wore her H&M Conscious necklace with new earrings by Ingy Stockholm as well as her Epoch watch. She also debuted a Skultuna leather bracelet.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meanwhile in the countdown to the corrination its all getting quit excitting
i hope its true about Queen Camilia's grandchildren playing a part and holding up HM's cannopy as she is annoited
tom-laura-kids-z.jpg

queen-camilla-eliza-lopes-z.jpg

0_PAY-Cheering-from-the-sidelines-at-Camilla-Duchess-of-Cornwalls-Queen-Consort-Camilla-first-appearanc.jpg

who else is HM ment to use?
all the nice royal ducheses are too old to be holding up cannopies

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i dont know if you guys have seen this but i just watched it and it was wonderful
CP Mary is so sereen and calm
i may have got misty eyed on several occasions
it has English subttiles (press c) and tones of jewels
it was just so lovelly
the Queen spoke so well of her new DIL at their wedding

maybe Harold should have gone to Tassie to find a wife

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Meanwhile in the countdown to the corrination its all getting quit excitting
i hope its true about Queen Camilia's grandchildren playing a part and holding up HM's cannopy as she is annoited
tom-laura-kids-z.jpg

queen-camilla-eliza-lopes-z.jpg

0_PAY-Cheering-from-the-sidelines-at-Camilla-Duchess-of-Cornwalls-Queen-Consort-Camilla-first-appearanc.jpg

who else is HM ment to use?
all the nice royal ducheses are too old to be holding up cannopies

I hope they'll borrow some of their granny's goodies! But I'm sad we won't see the Duchesses holding the canopy, as they did for Queen Alexandra in 1901.
52305-1292566420.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
hmmm
good point
teenage grandchildren wont have tiaras

They can each wear a pearl choker as a tribute to their grandmother - the eldest the one with the pink topaz clasp and matching earrings, the second eldest the one with the large pearls and round clasp and so on.
Laura Lopez might wear her mother's tiara, but I wonder what Camilla's sister Annabel might wear at the coronation - the small ruby necklace/tiara from Alice Keppel, a loan from jeweler or no tiara altogether?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They can each wear a pearl choker as a tribute to their grandmother - the eldest the one with the pink topaz clasp and matching earrings, the second eldest the one with the large pearls and round clasp and so on.
Laura Lopez might wear her mother's tiara, but I wonder what Camilla's sister Annabel might wear at the coronation - the small ruby necklace/tiara from Alice Keppel, a loan from jeweler or no tiara altogether?

i hope Annabel will wear a tiara
i love your pearl choker idea
and it will populize the pearl choker again

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
camilla-reading-z.jpg

not sure if this is a file photo but if i were in the market to buy a blue saphire i would not be using my laptop !

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think /hope that Queen Cam's sister Annabel should bling up nicely for the corrination
68294873-11812941-Camilla_s_younger_sister_interior_designer_and_antique_dealer_An-m-17_1677849915988.jpg
68294117-11812941-When_the_pair_were_younger_Annabel_was_seen_as_the_more_intellig-m-18_1677850076838.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
no disrespect intended towards the King of NZ (and other realms );)2
but church is juts not the same anymore :(2
king-charles-church-smile-t.jpg

i mean its nice HM walks and greats the crowds
but there is no brooch
not sure where Queen Cam was ?
queen-elizabeth-1306d8c94024489591ec58d6396c8c3e.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
getting back to dear wee Princess Estelle
i was looking at some pictures and i think we do have a bling lover in our mists
watching tennis last year with a pearly headband
swedens-princess-estelle-attends-the-mens-singles-quarter-news-photo-1677171945.jpg

22029-pre-fotolindabrostro-mkunglhovstaterna-srgb-1654534476.jpg

20220223-pre-10ar-foto-lindabrostro-m-kunglhovstaterna-1-1654534265.jpg

princess-estelle-of-sweden-participates-in-a-ceremony-news-photo-1654532624.jpg
princess-estelle-of-sweden-nanny-katie-attend-the-38th-news-photo-480658492-1550258268.jpg

ok not bling
but im thinking someone needs to dust off all those parasols in the back of royal wardrobes

22029-3generation-foto-thron-ullberg-kunglhovtaterna-srgb-1654534390.jpg

hopefully Prince Oscer isnt taking noted from you know who

learning how to Queen from granny
queen-silvia-of-sweden-and-princess-estelle-duchess-of-news-photo-952928336-1550259280.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
so getting back to the king of NZ (plus other realms)
a lot of gold going on in this picture as Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem Theophilos III mixes the oils from the Mount of Olives to make Chrism Oil, which will be used in the coronation of Britain's King Charles on May 6, in Jerusalem
3QZ5IQ3WQBPKTAC3FSVGUCYLPQ.jpg

The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, who will conduct the service, said it had been his wish for the oil to be produced from the Mount of Olives since coronation planning began, and it reflected Charles' personal family connection.

"This demonstrates the deep historic link between the coronation, the Bible and the Holy Land," said Welby, the spiritual head of the Anglican Church. "From ancient kings through to the present day, monarchs have been anointed with oil from this sacred place."
The oil, perfumed with sesame, rose, jasmine, cinnamon, neroli, benzoin, and orange blossom, is based on that used for the coronation of the late Queen Elizabeth 70 years ago and a formula used for hundreds of years, the palace said.
YXY7DSUVNFOW7OXUUU3WITDRMU.jpg

The oil, which will also be used to anoint Queen Consort Camilla, the wife of King Charles III, was consecrated in a special by the Patriarch of Jerusalem, Theophilos III, and the Anglican Archbishop in Jerusalem, Hosam Naoum.

Now stored in an ornate silver flask, the oil came from the Mount of Olives, the ridge overlooking the walled Old City.
6402f4154e3fe10a7cc6338d.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
68441051-11832497-image-m-65_1678226909328.jpg

Queen Letizia of Spain is respectful in a black evening dress as she attends a memorial concert for terror victims in Madrid with King Felipe​

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the commonwealth day service is next week
commomwealth-day-1.jpg

putting my order in now for pearls and brooches and a happy smiling commonwealth family of nations and the royal family too
from last year i think
0_BRITAIN-COMMONWEALTH-POLITICS-CEREMONY-TRIBUTE-ROYALS.jpg

:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results