shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you don't look at the Court Jeweller website, do it now!! She has amazing coverage of the 18th birthday gala for Ingrid Alexandra! TIARAS GALORE!!!

Spoiler: it appears there is a new tiara in the Belgian Royal Family...

Spoiler: there was not one but THREE young ladies wearing tiaras for the first time

Spoiler: A Greek Big Gun made an appearance!

i want an 18th birthday if we get tiaras

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Mary, Maxima and their husbands enjoyed a night out yesterday.
Both couples attended the Danish-Dutch Trade dinner at the Grote Kerk, as part of Frederik and Mary's official visit to the Netherlands.

Both ladies were nicely bejeweled, but I'm more than impressed by Maxima's five strand heirloom necklace with the large pearl and diamond clasp. We have previously seen the clasp worn with "just" strands on her and Princess Margriet. And Mary has a new ring and cluster bracelet?
gettyimages-1241423556-2048x2048~2.jpg gettyimages-1241423743-2048x2048~2.jpg gettyimages-1241423607-2048x2048~2.jpg gettyimages-1241423635-2048x2048~2.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Ahead of her 75th birthday, the Duchess of Cornwall has given an extensive interview for the VOGUE. One interesting bit is her comment that her ears are not pierced and she doesn't wasn't to have them pierced. Having see Camilla with some pretty large earrings (as below), I was rather surprised. I guess her earrings have those fittings that were popular in the Napoleonic/Georgian era with the supporting hook that goes over the ear?
20220621_191532.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahead of her 75th birthday, the Duchess of Cornwall has given an extensive interview for the VOGUE. One interesting bit is her comment that her ears are not pierced and she doesn't wasn't to have them pierced. Having see Camilla with some pretty large earrings (as below), I was rather surprised. I guess her earrings have those fittings that were popular in the Napoleonic/Georgian era with the supporting hook that goes over the ear?
20220621_191532.jpg

its a rather lovelly picture
im getting snippets of that article from Vogue all over the place but not about her non-pierced ears
ive been waiting for you to post some thing

and how very intetesting
Camalia and Princess Bea (and the late Princess Margaret of course)

Camalia does really well wearing what she does - im impressed

And hopefully this will keep a jewler busy when the time comes for her to become Charlie's Queen

Just so long as she pays homage to HM's brooch collection I'll be happy

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No bling to show, however, wishing the Duke of Cambridge a Happy Big 40 today.

DK :appl:

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
its a rather lovelly picture
im getting snippets of that article from Vogue all over the place but not about her non-pierced ears
ive been waiting for you to post some thing

and how very intetesting
Camalia and Princess Bea (and the late Princess Margaret of course)

Camalia does really well wearing what she does - im impressed

And hopefully this will keep a jewler busy when the time comes for her to become Charlie's Queen

Just so long as she pays homage to HM's brooch collection I'll be happy

I read it here

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read it here

oh i don't do Instagram
i happy to just wait for you to post things as a surprise =)2

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
In a new portrait by artist Jamie Coreth, we can see the Duchess of Cambridge wearing a new heirloom for the first time - the Duchess of Cambridge Pearl Drop Brooch. Note the distinctive shape of the drop has been copied in the portrait :kiss2:
The Duke and Duchees visited the Fitzwilliam Museum to view the painting today.

1655985696029.png

1655985801800.png 1655985833267.png

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Other jewels in the portrait include the Collingwood earrings and 3-strand pearl bracelet from the collection of Diana, Princess of Wales. Both have been worn by Catherine before.
1655986202053.png

This portrait is WAAAAAAY better than that 30th birthday monstrosity of the Duchess!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
In a new portrait by artist Jamie Coreth, we can see the Duchess of Cambridge wearing a new heirloom for the first time - the Duchess of Cambridge Pearl Drop Brooch. Note the distinctive shape of the drop has been copied in the portrait :kiss2:
The Duke and Duchees visited the Fitzwilliam Museum to view the painting today.

1655985696029.png

1655985801800.png 1655985833267.png

isnt this just the most fabulous news
Wearing the last Dutches of Cambridge's brooch who just happened to be the Duke's 5x great grandma

how wonderful !
and some of Diana's pearls are the icing on the cake !

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was about to comment that Queen Max's pearl dangles are so good that they look fake :lol-2:, then I noticed they are detachable, and she wore them with different components in the second set of photos (as in different jackets/studs, and longer detachable chains etc.).

Very clever - WANT! :kiss2:

DK :lol-2:

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Only Queen Maxima can pull off gray lace dress and heirloom aquamarines while in an apron rolling bread dough!!! What is not to love?!?!?

MaxDough.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results