carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Edward and Sophie waiting Vauxhall city farm
Looks like a pretty bangle or two on her wrist
anyone else thinks Edward is starting to look like the other Prince Edward - his mother's cousin, the Duke of Kent ? sophie-countess-of-wessex-fashion-news-2694689.jpg

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Edward and Sophie waiting Vauxhall city farm
Looks like a pretty bangle or two on her wrist
anyone else thinks Edward is starting to look like the other Prince Edward - his mother's cousin, the Duke of Kent ? sophie-countess-of-wessex-fashion-news-2694689.jpg

In this picture, Prince Harry resembles Edward a lot.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a docu recently @Daisys and Diamonds that said when Phillip dies, Edward will take over the title of Duke of Edinburgh (this has apparently been the plan for a long time) because there’s a need for continuity, especially in regards to the DoE awards scheme.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw a docu recently @Daisys and Diamonds that said when Phillip dies, Edward will take over the title of Duke of Edinburgh (this has apparently been the plan for a long time) because there’s a need for continuity, especially in regards to the DoE awards scheme.

I think that was always the plan, back when he married Sophie, why he was just made an Earl - also he was fond of ths Wessex character in Shakespeare but Wessex couldn't be a dukedom
But also that he would be the next Duke of Edinburgh

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
A sweet picture from the Opening of the Danish Parliament (Folketing) today. The Crown Princess is wearing an interesting brooch and The Queen is once again wearing the earrings which look like an old pair of Faberge cufflinks/buttons. Princess Benedikte is wearing, I believe, he ruby cabochon earrings with pearls.

1601982908919.png

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Archduchess Beatrice of Austria-Este wearing her mother's small fleur-de-lis tiara and a dramatic pair of sapphire earrings at her wedding to Count Riprand von und zu Arco-Zinneberg.
Last year their daughter Olympia married Prince Jean-Christophe Napoleon in Paris, wearing her mother's sapphire earrings.

1601990858936.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pearls, but she has not aged well, I think she smoked for many years or may even still, I have arthritic hands also but her emerald cut engagement ring looks like it's very tight on her.. She got the guy in the end and has turned out to be an asset to the royal family I believe.

Just a random pix but i love the pearls camilla-parker-bowles-clutch-bag-z.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vividly remember watching the wedding and when she got out of the limo I was shocked, without a doubt I thought that is the ugliest wedding dress ever, the color was wrong, she should have worn white, white.. she was very young and I suppose somebody tried to talk out of this flouncy, blah dress, but youth is for mistakes.

this would have been stunning on her and it is a 1980 wedding dress.

1601997945087.png

Back to Royal Jewels on TV!

Netflix has release a photograph of Lady Diana Spencer in her wedding attire, including an (oversized) version of the Spencer tiara, THE engagement ring and Frances Shand Kydd's diamond drop earrings. The earrings in particular seem like a very good replica :)

Ejbq8GtWAAA2N7m.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely pearls, but she has not aged well, I think she smoked for many years or may even still, I have arthritic hands also but her emerald cut engagement ring looks like it's very tight on her.. She got the guy in the end and has turned out to be an asset to the royal family I believe.

I think the sun also has not been her freind
Never ever any disrespect towards Princess Diana, but im happy Camilia and Charles are living happily ever after Before-Becoming-Duchess-Camilla-Had-Few-Jobs.jpg
Don't know anything about this picture except i love the pearls

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Queen Elizabeth wore The Grima Ruby Brooch to the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory today.

1602786245219.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Queen Elizabeth wore The Grima Ruby Brooch to the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory today.

1602786245219.png

Im happy she's back at work if its safe but im sad to think her and Prince Philip are apart again after a spending lockdown together
is he at Windsor ? (is that where she is?) or has he gone back to wood farm?

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
New official portrait of Queen Elizabeth taken by Chris Jackson at Windsor Castle last March, was released by the Canadian government.

1602961034518.png

She is wearing her Modern Sapphire Tiara, George VI Sapphire Parure, and Canadian insignia.

1602961067697.png

Also somewhat newly added bracelet.

1602961206740.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Dutchess of Sussex wearing Princess Diana's Cartier Tank Française watch ? meghan-markle-princess-diana-watch-t.jpg diana-princess-of-wales-leaving-the-british-lung-foundation-news-photo-1602871839.jpg wasn't this swapped by the boys as William got engaged first and so got the ER to give to Kate that Harry had and William had chosen the watch

Anyway its nice her jewlery its being worn and enjoyed by her daughter in laws because that is what she wanted

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
New official portrait of Queen Elizabeth taken by Chris Jackson at Windsor Castle last March, was released by the Canadian government.

1602961034518.png

She is wearing her Modern Sapphire Tiara, George VI Sapphire Parure, and Canadian insignia.

1602961067697.png

1602961206740.png

As I said elsewhere, I'm sure HM though "Hey, I haven't worn a tiara in a while, let's make a new portrait for Canada!". I know I'd have had the same thought!

I hope portraits for the other realms will follow in due course.

@Rad_Fan thank you for the beautiful close ups!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
From 2014 - but new to me
from the royal jewles i could actually afford - i want this in the pendant form because i love crocs and 'gators
The Dutchess of Cambridge
2016-1024-creepy2.png

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

1602961034518.png

1602961067697.png

1602961206740.png

According to a blog, the bracelet is not new new, it was added in 1963 at the same time as a tiara.

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
According to a blog, the bracelet is not new new, it was added in 1963 at the same time as a tiara.

I think its kinda cool how she has added to her collection over the years with her own commissions
I know some people don't like some of her additions but she must like them and in a life where everything is sp structured im glad she has done what she has wanted with her jewles

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its kinda cool how she has added to her collection over the years with her own commissions
I know some people don't like some of her additions but she must like them and in a life where everything is sp structured im glad she has done what she has wanted with her jewles

Like normal people, she can't be expected to please everyone. It is her own money so she can do whatever she likes with it as far as I am concerned.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
As I said elsewhere, I'm sure HM though "Hey, I haven't worn a tiara in a while, let's make a new portrait for Canada!". I know I'd have had the same thought!

I hope portraits for the other realms will follow in due course.

@Rad_Fan thank you for the beautiful close ups!

If we can't have state visits with tiaras, let's run with portraits and tiaras. Every monarch should get a covid portrait done with tiaras!

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
If we can't have state visits with tiaras, let's run with portraits and tiaras. Every monarch should get a covid portrait done with tiaras!

Like even the males? Can you imagine Felipe VI with La Buena or his Belgian namesake in the 9 Provinces LOL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results