shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, @Austina for the video.

So you went to the 2012 exhibition Diamonds: A Jubilee Celebration: Buckingham Palace. Even more jealous!
Actually, both Queen Victoria's earrings, as well as the Greville ones were on display. Marvelous jewels! Alas, I only have Sir Hugh Robert's book 'The Queen's Diamonds''.

You can enjoy some of the items here (go to contents and browse by monarch): Diamonds: A Jubilee Celebration: Buckingham Palace

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema shared their first photos as a family-of-4

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema shared their first photos as a famil...jpg Queen Jetsun Pema.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema shared their first photos as a family-of-4

King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Queen Jetsun Pema shared their first photos as a famil...jpg Queen Jetsun Pema.jpg

im so glad you posted that:kiss2:
i wanted to but am a bit weary as someone i don't remember told me off for posting pictures if royals looking pretty (without jewlery) :(2

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
i wanted to but am a bit weary as someone i don't remember told me off for posting pictures if royals looking pretty (without jewlery) :(2

She wore a wedding band and a jeweled button outfit. :lol:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

@Daisys and Diamonds - I like all the pictures. It shows that Royals don’t always wear jewels and some just wear basic jewellery. I am sure some wear jewellery because they have to and some wear jewellery because they love to accessorize. The pictures show their individuality.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
The Queen of Bhutan celebrated her 30th birthday on June 4, just a glimpse of her jadeite? earrings.

The Queen of Bhutan celebrated her 30th birthday on June 4.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Date night at the National Theater in the Hague, wish she wore more bling.

at the National Theater in the Hague .jpg at the National Theater in the Hague.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the Monte Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean

at the Monte Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean .jpg

Tell me more about the bracelet. I haven't heard about or seen that before. Her Serene Highness wears almost no jewelry, so we should make the most of what she will wear!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
She wore a wedding band and a jeweled button outfit. :lol:

you have bo idea how long i looked at than wedding band thinging could I ? :mrgreen2:
so im really happy you did
in these scary times i need to look at things that make me happy so God bless all the royal families of the world
(well im a bit weary of the ones who lock up their Princess but ill still ogle their jewles)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tell me more about the bracelet. I haven't heard about or seen that before. Her Serene Highness wears almost no jewelry, so we should make the most of what she will wear!

my thoughts too !

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for this thread. I just found it and only read the last 50 pages (and that took 3 hours).

Love the Queen looking so relaxed (particularly at Ascot). She should wear more dark colors, they look fabulous on her.

Didn't even know there was a Queen Max until today. What style. Dress up, dress down. Makes a statement and always seems to be laughing.

Thanks again. Not much of a royalist, but I'll be watching this thread. So much fun.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Happy National Day, Sweden!
Happy National Day, Sweden!.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting Technical Institute of the French Community in Tournai

29529642-8414565-image-a-3_1591965742756.jpg Technical Institute of the French Community in Tournai.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
did anyone see the Queen on her zoom call yesterday ?
i saw her on the news
those pearls are just lovelly !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results