shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
"CHUNKY" was the word I thought of when I first saw picture of the Queen Emma’s Devant de Corsage

Queen Emma’s Devant de Corsage.jpg

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
The Pearl Poire Tiara

the pearl poire tiara .jpg the pearl poire tiara.jpg

I also love seeing the backs of tiaras. On the Pearl Poire, notice the comb? It must hinge down to grip into the hair...I wonder if that is a fixed hinge that is metal or maybe connected with a type of elastic cord?

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
"CHUNKY" was the word I thought of when I first saw picture of the Queen Emma’s Devant de Corsage

Queen Emma’s Devant de Corsage.jpg

"CHUNKY" is the word I think of whenever I see that Diamond Bandeau! :razz::razz::razz::razz:

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the new Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre (DMRC) in Loughborough

the new Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre (DMRC) in Loughborough.jpg the new Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre in Loughborough.jpg

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
New portrait of King Felipe and Queen Letizia...can we say GORGEOUS!?!?!?! Ball gown...check...La Buena...check...handsome king...check!!!

Leti.JPG

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
New portrait of King Felipe and Queen Letizia...can we say GORGEOUS!?!?!?! Ball gown...check...La Buena...check...handsome king...check!!!

Leti.JPG

Wish we could see those chunky bracelets better!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Wish we could see those chunky bracelets better!

The bracelets are part of the Spanish equivalent of the Crown Jewels...they are called the "Joyas de Pasar." Google that and you will find lots of good close up pictures!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
15 years since Prince Charles and Camilia announces their engagement
She sure did look beautiful on her wedding day - as every bride does

A princess doesn't have to be young to be beautiful and i think she looked every bit the princess bride here, finally marrying her handsome prince
Prince-Charles-and-Camilla-news-2305116.jpg
This is the first time i ever heard about a bride wearing two dresses
And top marks for Camilia because she has worn this once since downloadfile.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ma'am you look absoltluly beautiful as ever
But did you forget your necklase ...?
Queen-Letizia-wore-Hugo-Boss-5.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
HRH Sophia the Countess of Wessex at the palace on tuesday night hosting woman in finance
EQheGVtWsAAdgkb.jpeg EQheGVpW4AEza7I.jpeg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting the Shooting Star Chase Hospice in Hampton

Shooting Star Chase Hospice in Hampton.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Chunky Diamond Bandeau for the 2019 state visit to India.

2019 state visit to India.jpg

Cartier bracelet for the premiere of Galapagos Hope for the Future

the premiere of Galapagos Hope for the Future .jpg

2020 new portrait

new-portrait.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Camilia sporting an appropreate level of bling, camilla-speech-z.jpg hosting safe lives - a domestic abuse organisation - at Clarence house

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
15 years since Prince Charles and Camilia announces their engagement
She sure did look beautiful on her wedding day - as every bride does

A princess doesn't have to be young to be beautiful and i think she looked every bit the princess bride here, finally marrying her handsome prince
Prince-Charles-and-Camilla-news-2305116.jpg
This is the first time i ever heard about a bride wearing two dresses
And top marks for Camilia because she has worn this once since downloadfile.jpg

I enjoyed your photos of The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall on their wedding day. Thank you for posting them, Daisys and Diamonds. The Duchess has supported Prince Charles for many years now and performed her royal tasks discreetly and gracefully. I am glad that she and Prince Charles have been granted a chance to be happy.

Here is a discussion on how she has been viewed historically and why it is now likely that she will one day be able to use her legal title of Queen, rather than "Princess Consort" as was originally proposed, when Prince Charles becomes King. (Legally she would always have been Queen Consort if Charles became King, but the palace did not want to upset the public by using the title of Queen for her while she still inspired great animosity.)

"Before the couple wed in a civil ceremony at Windsor Guildhall, Clarence House announced, 'It is intended that Mrs Parker Bowles should use the title HRH The Princess Consort when The Prince of Wales accedes to The Throne.' At the time, Slate described 'princess consort' as 'a new title created just for Camilla, because crowning her as queen would create PR problems for the royals.'

The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Australia - Day 1

"Public opinion of Camilla has improved immeasurably in recent years."

"After news of Charles and Camilla's affair broke, many members of the public had an unfavorable opinion of the Duchess of Cornwall. However, in recent years, Camilla has proven herself to be an important (and well-liked) member of the royal family, and as such, the title that she will eventually receive has changed as a result.

'Her image has been transformed, a carefully managed makeover, and they have done a fantastic job rehabilitating her [reputation],' Roddi Vaughan-Thomas, PR executive at OBS Communications, told NBC News in 2017.

Added Melanie Bromley, chief news correspondent at at E!, 'She was not shoved down the public's throat. The palace took baby steps when it came to their public life together.'https://www.today.com/video/new-boo...tionships-with-diana-and-camilla-912706115938

Vanity Fair wrote in a lengthy profile on the royal couple in 2018, 'According to recent reports, she will eventually become queen consort, the customary title for the wife of a reigning king.' This is also the title that Kate Middleton will receive when Prince William eventually becomes king.

That year, the press noticed that the palace's original 2005 announcement about Camilla's princess consort title was removed from Clarence House's official website. (Granted, a number of other details were also removed at the time.) A spokesperson explained to The Telegraph, 'Our Frequently Asked Questions are updated regularly. This is one question that Clarence House has not been asked by the public for some time, which is why it no longer features.'

While it could be some time before we see Prince Charles on the throne, it's likely that, by his side, Camilla might soon be known as queen consort, instead of duchess or princess."

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I enjoyed your photos of The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall on their wedding day. Thank you for posting them, Daisys and Diamonds. The Duchess has supported Prince Charles for many years now and performed her royal tasks discreetly and gracefully. I am glad that she and Prince Charles have been granted a chance to be happy.

Here is a discussion on how she has been viewed historically and why it is now likely that she will one day be able to use her legal title of Queen, rather than "Princess Consort" as was originally proposed, when Prince Charles becomes King. (Legally she would always have been Queen Consort if Charles became King, but the palace did not want to upset the public by using the title of Queen for her while she still inspired great animosity.)

"Before the couple wed in a civil ceremony at Windsor Guildhall, Clarence House announced, 'It is intended that Mrs Parker Bowles should use the title HRH The Princess Consort when The Prince of Wales accedes to The Throne.' At the time, Slate described 'princess consort' as 'a new title created just for Camilla, because crowning her as queen would create PR problems for the royals.'

The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Australia - Day 1

"Public opinion of Camilla has improved immeasurably in recent years."

"After news of Charles and Camilla's affair broke, many members of the public had an unfavorable opinion of the Duchess of Cornwall. However, in recent years, Camilla has proven herself to be an important (and well-liked) member of the royal family, and as such, the title that she will eventually receive has changed as a result.

'Her image has been transformed, a carefully managed makeover, and they have done a fantastic job rehabilitating her [reputation],' Roddi Vaughan-Thomas, PR executive at OBS Communications, told NBC News in 2017.

Added Melanie Bromley, chief news correspondent at at E!, 'She was not shoved down the public's throat. The palace took baby steps when it came to their public life together.'https://www.today.com/video/new-boo...tionships-with-diana-and-camilla-912706115938

Vanity Fair wrote in a lengthy profile on the royal couple in 2018, 'According to recent reports, she will eventually become queen consort, the customary title for the wife of a reigning king.' This is also the title that Kate Middleton will receive when Prince William eventually becomes king.

That year, the press noticed that the palace's original 2005 announcement about Camilla's princess consort title was removed from Clarence House's official website. (Granted, a number of other details were also removed at the time.) A spokesperson explained to The Telegraph, 'Our Frequently Asked Questions are updated regularly. This is one question that Clarence House has not been asked by the public for some time, which is why it no longer features.'

While it could be some time before we see Prince Charles on the throne, it's likely that, by his side, Camilla might soon be known as queen consort, instead of duchess or princess."

I hope if Prince Charles chooses to make her his Queen then the people will support her as such
I drew my line in the sand years ago and i honesty hope i would never have thrown bread rolls at her as she put her groceries in the car
- everdently this happened to her after the break up of the Wales marrage
I think it should be his right and after waiting such a long time no body should stand in his way

i feel slightly quilty wondering if maybe the Queen will outlive Camilla and this delima might not ever arise

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Touring Plaza Virgen del Rocío

24745656-8004875-image-a-28_1581700930613.jpg Touring Plaza Virgen del Rocío.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark's 50th birthday gala in 2018

gettyimages-962801202-master-1527612120.jpg gettyimages-962801392-1527613425.jpg tumblr_p9cxn8hjUx1tihyjzo1_1280.jpg

Prince Joachim of Denmark with his wife Princess Marie

Prince Joachim of Denmark with his wife Princess Marie.jpg

Princess Benedikte of Denmark

Princess Benedikte of Denmark.jpg

Countess Alexandra

Countess Alexandra.jpg 3ccd63eb746145724c2a84628a0a9e42.jpg

Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and his wife Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and his wife Crown Princess Mette-Marit.jpg

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with her husband Prince Daniel

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with her husband Prince Daniel.jpg

King Carl Gustaf of Sweden and Queen Silvia

King Carl Gustaf of Sweden and Queen Silvia.jpg