opened the .jpg opened the new Institute at University of Surrey.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting the Banbury's Cornhill Centre

visit to Banbury's Cornhill Centre.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
At the funeral of Princess Pilar de Borbon

funeral of Princess Pilar de Borbon.jpg letizia-10.jpg Funeral+For+Pilar+de+Borbon+zAVI81vAtMTl.jpg letizia-7.jpg

Lovelly queen worthy pearls on Princess Beatrix
(i can't get my tounge around how there isn't a special word for an abdicated Queen in the Netherlands)

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the Swedish Academy Formal Gathering

9174bf44224ef55ef3cd84565641ac8b.jpg Crown-Princess-Victoria-and-Prince-Daniel-at-Swedish-Academy-Formal-Gathering-609x1024.jpg

Attachments

• a617886afdd4c88664ab9ead5166947c.jpg
    a617886afdd4c88664ab9ead5166947c.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Swedish Academy Meeting.jpg
    Swedish Academy Meeting.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 66

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This picture is not of a royal but im using her to make a point
On watching the Aussie tennis on the news tonight i noticed Sofia Kenin
had a delightful amount of really pretty light gold jewlery on - a couple of bracletes, 2 pairs of earings, a chain with a pendant and a gold ring
some younger royals could do with blinging up their game (looking at, but not just Monaco) Kenin-tennis-Lapresse-o83zye0hvv11t4egruq2mdtaaz5wrmzwsoxo8i85j4.jpg Sofia_Kenin_-_2020_Australian_Open_-DSC_6795_original.jpg and with that prize money i hope she treats her self to something sparkly downloadfile-126.jpg
She looks good in silver too !

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Closer look

BAFTA award 2020.jpg

I love the dress, but I am not feeling the combination of dress with this VCA necklace/earrings. It just seems a bit too informal for me. And since the theme was supposed to be "sustainability/rewear/reuse," I think she should have borrowed something from The queen, like a diamond collette necklace set in yellow gold.

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
As LadyMaria said, the necklace and earrings are part of the popular VCA (Van Cleef & Arpels) Alhambra line. Many Pricescopers collect and wear this jewelry. Like LadyMaria, I do not think it is the most interesting choice that was available to The Duchess of Cambridge!

I am 1 the minority here on PS...I often think that particular VCA iconic design looks very 'flat", especially the larger ones.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
As LadyMaria said, the necklace and earrings are part of the popular VCA (Van Cleef & Arpels) Alhambra line. Many Pricescopers collect and wear this jewelry. Like LadyMaria, I do not think it is the most interesting choice that was available to The Duchess of Cambridge!

I didnt know what VCA stood for:doh:
im not that good with acronyms or for that matter popular culture and ive only been here a couple of months
i even tried googerling it
Now i know =)2
And I'll look out for it in future

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the dress, but I am not feeling the combination of dress with this VCA necklace/earrings. It just seems a bit too informal for me. And since the theme was supposed to be "sustainability/rewear/reuse," I think she should have borrowed something from The queen, like a diamond collette necklace set in yellow gold.

Do you have a link to a thread with some of your pieces?
@AGBF has sparked my interest

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Visiting RAF Marham

RAF .jpg RAF Marham.jpg

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Closer look

BAFTA award 2020.jpg

I think she is doing her best to echo the flower motif on the dress in the necklace and earrings. They are not exactly the same but they certainly are similar. I am
talking about the flowers on the sleeve and body of the dress, not the trim.

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
I love the intense red colour, especially on her. She should wear more of it.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a link to a thread with some of your pieces?
@AGBF has sparked my interest

Are you asking about my old tiara stories? Kind of scary to think I've been hovering around Pricescope for ten years! AGBF was here too! =)2 In this thread, go to page 178... I have added a couple more to my collection, but never got around to posting them here. I should try to do that, shouldn't I?;)2

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
In South Wales

in South Wales.jpg

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
At the British Asian Trust gala

24309100-7966497-image-a-34_1580844780803.jpg Natasha Poonawalla.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results