Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
FvcvbRdX0AECls_

check that out !
thats the king and Queen of NZ :kiss2:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

really enjoyed the round up of Royal looks and blings for the reception yesterday. Impatiently waiting for the coronation day round up.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
The Queen of Thailand seems to have outblinged all the visiting royalty. Those sapphires!

Wow she is a lot younger than her husband. I thought that was her father.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
My humble advice to:
- Princess Charlene: please, bring out the big bling!!!
- Princess Mette Merit: nice earrings, but you can do much much better!
- Empress Masako: you own an impressive collection of pearls, please wear them!!!
- Princess Mary of Denmark: nice earrings and nice matching brooch, but the necklaces are a no no. Please, wear one of your magnificent parures.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
You can crucify me, but I'm not a fan of Princess of Wales ' flower headpiece...it looks like a tiara!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently Catherine was asked not to wear a tiara. I wonder whether that request went out to all guests - and if that possibly explains why the bling was generally somewhat understate?

BTW I think that Catherine’s headware was very tiara-like, even though it might not have been, strictly speaking, a tiara. ;)2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We thought the placing of Anne’s plumage was absolutely brilliant :lol:

Good job we got up at 5am instead of 6am because the listings were obviously incorrect, and we’d have missed it. As it was, we only saw from where Charles had already entered the Abbey.

That necklace that Camilla wore :-o what a stunner.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
You can crucify me, but I'm not a fan of Princess of Wales ' flower headpiece...it looks like a tiara!

Explaining my thoughts: it's not a wise choice wearing what looks like a tiara if you're required not to wear a tiara.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know this is a jewlery forum but it was so much more than just about bling
i think it was the most spectacukar thing ive ever seen
it was breath taking
everything was so symbolic it must have emotionaly exhusting as well as physically tiring for the the king and queen
how wonderful we live in an age we could all watch it from our living rooms/beds/ kitchens, gardens anywhere
yes i would have liked tiaras but i got over that in the first five minutes
the Queen looked beautiful , the King looked sublime
Long live the King,
my king

King-charles-queen-camilla-4736630.jpg

as an aside i discovered last night even though our toilet room is hidouse it has excellant diamond lighting

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
My humble advice to:
- Princess Charlene: please, bring out the big bling!!!
- Princess Mette Merit: nice earrings, but you can do much much better!
- Empress Masako: you own an impressive collection of pearls, please wear them!!!
- Princess Mary of Denmark: nice earrings and nice matching brooch, but the necklaces are a no no. Please, wear one of your magnificent parures.

My mistake: Princess Kiko, not empress Masako.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got very emotional when they started to bring the screens out with Zadok The Priest being played in the background. When the first note was sung by the choirs, I was in bits.

To me, that piece is one of the greatest ever written.

DK :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results