Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I agree because there is certainly a lot of history there, but then when I think about it, they are all boys. It’s a lovely thing for a daughter or granddaughter to wear jewellery that has been passed down the maternal line. I remember my mother fondly every time I slip her ring onto my finger.

Really not something I need to worry about :lol-2:
yes absolutly
i wore my great grandma's (mum's mum's mother) wedding ring today

Yelena

Rough_Rock
@Yelena

OH, now I need to know, what did Queen Victoria do??
I read somewhere that she was buried with her engagement ring. It was an unusual one too by today’s standards. It was a snake ring. Now please don’t take my word for it as I only read this on the internet. I unfortunately don’t have the time to spend a leisurely afternoon at my closest decent library reading about jewellery and checking if these stories about Queen Victoria’s engagement ring are actually true.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@KaeKae @Yelena These people should know **edited by moderator, please post whole link**

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisys and Diamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I read somewhere that she was buried with her engagement ring. It was an unusual one too by today’s standards. It was a snake ring. Now please don’t take my word for it as I only read this on the internet. I unfortunately don’t have the time to spend a leisurely afternoon at my closest decent library reading about jewellery and checking if these stories about Queen Victoria’s engagement ring are actually true.
im pretty sure you are right
plus serpents were popular in Victorian jewlery
the snake ring was a symbol of eternal love

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the BFI luminous fundraising gala

19170406-7526363-image-a-19_1569956399482.jpg BFI-luminous-fundraising-gala.jpg
Looks like new and expensive earrings. Perhaps on loan? What does she do for a job since Weight Watchers was not a success? Is it still PR? I wonder if she got some sort of maintenance or stipend as a former royal. I know that she is back with Andrew but any big $ gifts would attract attention. Who pays the wedding bill for her daughters?

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Looks like new and expensive earrings. Perhaps on loan? What does she do for a job since Weight Watchers was not a success? Is it still PR? I wonder if she got some sort of maintenance or stipend as a former royal. I know that she is back with Andrew but any big $ gifts would attract attention. Who pays the wedding bill for her daughters?
She’s really back with vile Jeffrey Epstein’s buddy Andrew?
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Rad_Fan

Brilliant_Rock
@lambskin, I have noticed his swallowed hands for a long while now. Don't know if it is due to certain medical condition...

He said that he "does" gardening even though it is believed that his valet squeezes toothpaste on HRH's toothbrush?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.