shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Infanta Cristina with the Cartier pearl tiara. I like the way she wore it, but wish it was on her mom''s head. We can also see nice diamond earrings:

5546.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Princess Claire of Belgium has a new diamond and pearl tiara! There were some nice close-up during the broadcast. Here''s the photo:

5cl.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
A little close view of Martha-Louse and the amethyst parure:

PPE100619177.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
For once Sophie Wessex's tiara looks OK! Her necklace and earrings are stilla mystery for me. Are they really on loan from Elizabeth II? I couldn't find anything that matches 100% from Elizabeth's collection...

10222945_5.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Close-up of the cameo bracelet and Victoria''s rings. It looks the wedding band is in diamonds:

cameo_bracelet_wedding.JPG

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Liechtenstein''s representatives - Hereditary Prince and Princess of Liechtenstein:

19150901.JPG

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Princess Laurentien wearing Queen Emma''s diamond tiara with a ruby center and the long diamond earrings of The Queen. Don''t know about the brooch. Hate the hair.

Photo:

19144310.JPG

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Three of The King''s sisters. The other sister is wearing the Nine prong (or Queen Sofia)''s tiara and her sapphires.

The three sisters:

19151352.JPG

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 10:33:39 AM
Author: prince.of.preslav
The first photo:
HOW LOVELY....I didn''t know where to view the wedding here in Katy, TX!!! I missed it....
39.gif

Lori

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
The Romanian Crown Princess and her husband - the Greek Key tiara and a nice suite of necklace and earrings:

19151142.JPG

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 8:03:31 PM
Author: loriken214

The first photo:

HOW LOVELY....I didn''t know where to view the wedding here in Katy, TX!!! I missed it....
39.gif

Lori

Ohh, Dear! I feel so sorry for you! I posted the link to the live broadcast but apparently you''ve missed it... Anyway, you still have the opportunity to watch the wedding as the viedeos are now still on the site! Hurry up!

Here''s the Bulgarian Tsaritsa/Queen and her impressive diamond necklace and earrings (no better photo so far). Pity that she didn''t wear one of the family tiaras:

102229266.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Alice Trolle-Wachtmeister, the Överhovmästarinna, wearing her diamond flower tiara and pearl and diamond necklace and earrings. Nice to see her in something else than th traditional dress for ladies in waiting. Also a nice sapphire brooch:

WachtmeisterCPHaakon.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 8:10:04 PM

Date: 6/19/2010 8:03:31 PM

The first photo:

39.gif

Lori

Ohh, Dear! I feel so sorry for you! I posted the link to the live broadcast but apparently you''ve missed it... Anyway, you still have the opportunity to watch the wedding as the viedeos are now still on the site! Hurry up!

Here''s the Bulgarian Tsaritsa/Queen and her impressive diamond necklace and earrings (no better photo so far). Pity that she didn''t wear one of the family tiaras:
Where is the link Bobby???

Lori

robinj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 8:01:55 PM
Three of The King''s sisters. The other sister is wearing the Nine prong (or Queen Sofia)''s tiara and her sapphires.

The three sisters:
I''ve been out on town, watching the wedding live.

strictly talking about jewels, what I''m most impressed about is...

* magaretha, mrs ambler, wearing the aquamarines, since everybody thought it was stolen.

* princess birgitta von hohenzollern-sigmaringen wearing the amnetysts of the bulgarian tsar, since it haven''t been seen for ages!

* madeleine wearing the connaught diamond forget-me-not tiara, since she has never worn it before.

* the six button tiara looking better than EVER before in princess Christinas hair.

* the cameos on the crown princess........ We knew she woud wear the tiara, but the bracelet and the earrings....... wow....

* the amnethysts on märtha louise....

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Is there an official Wedding Program?

Please continue posting photos!
36.gif

Lori

Cordata

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 9:52:10 PM
Author: robinj

Date: 6/19/2010 8:01:55 PM
Three of The King's sisters. The other sister is wearing the Nine prong (or Queen Sofia)'s tiara and her sapphires.

The three sisters:
I've been out on town, watching the wedding live.

strictly talking about jewels, what I'm most impressed about is...

* magaretha, mrs ambler, wearing the aquamarines, since everybody thought it was stolen.

* princess birgitta von hohenzollern-sigmaringen wearing the amnetysts of the bulgarian tsar, since it haven't been seen for ages!

* madeleine wearing the connaught diamond forget-me-not tiara, since she has never worn it before.

* the six button tiara looking better than EVER before in princess Christinas hair.

* the cameos on the crown princess........ We knew she woud wear the tiara, but the bracelet and the earrings....... wow....

* the amnethysts on märtha louise....
What a striking, glamorous and romantic wedding!
By the way, it wasn't thougth that the aquamarine tiara was sold, not stolen. I think it looked strange with the green dress. The colours quite clashed. I royal web site announced that Margaretha would wear the Baden fringe tiara. Maybe that was the original plan and for some reason was changed last minute?
You are quite right about the six-button tiara, it looked stunning on Princess Christina. This tiara needs to sink deep into a wavy hairdo to look right.
Märtha-Louise found the perfect coiffure for the amethysts. And good to see the Norwegians start sharing jewellery: Mette-Marit also finally wore another tiara. Only the angle at which she wore the pearl tiara was not good. It should have been more upright.
Princess Claire wore a new tiara as well. I'm so curious to find out more about it.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 8:17:37 PM

Where is the link Bobby???

Lori

The link is on page 199 under a photo of Princess Mette-Marit of Norway.

And here you can watch videos from different parts of the wedding - the arriving of the bride, the ride with the Barge, arriving at the palace, etc.

Bobby

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
More photos of the gueasts & bridal couple here - VG Nett

The Queen used the small brooch from the demi-parure at the back of her gown, Princess Madeleine also used one to secure her sash:

20850463.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Queen Sofia - obviously the pendant complemented the style of the tiara. HM was alos using Queen Victoria Eugenia''s diamond earrings and bracelets (not photographed)

Photo:

60804679.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
A clear photo of Sopphie Wessex''s jewels (courtesy RJWMB):
She also had a diamond bracelet and evening watch.

sophie_2.jpg

neil31uk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 7:44:37 PM
For once Sophie Wessex''s tiara looks OK! Her necklace and earrings are stilla mystery for me. Are they really on loan from Elizabeth II? I couldn''t find anything that matches 100% from Elizabeth''s collection...

Could we have a new necklace and earrings for Sophie? I do hope so, its about time! And its a rather nice set that looks really good on her and goes with her tiara. I have to say the tiara looks good this time (as Bobby says).

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Another photo of Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. WoW, this tiara is huge, isn''t it? I preffer the way she wore it in Holland.

Photo:

20843517.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Letizia of Spain's tiara and wedding earrings. I like the way the tiara corresponed with the patern of the dress. And oh my! Doesn't she look painfully thin?

60802771.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Princess Margareta with the aquamarine kokoshnik:

dp6f0027.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Princess Christina with Crown Prince Naruhito. At last the six rosettes tiara looks really good on someone!

v3mNX6TxvPLl.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Princess Birgitta and Grand Duke Henry. What a pity that HRH didn''t do any justice to Queen Safia''s tiara...

MsgCLyqUYDQl.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Crown Prince Alexander and Princess Katrine of Serbia with Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume. The Crown Princess wore a small diamond tiara, no closer photos so far:

PPE10061964.jpg

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Prince Philipos and Princess Alexia of Greece & Denmark with husband Carlos Morales:

PPE10061980.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results