shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Diamond Best retailers 2016

sky1

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I have been reading through the forums and curious as what are the best retailers today 2016 for a ideal round diamond.
High Performance, White Flash, JA, Blue Nile (if BN does it have to be their signature diamonds only?) Etc?

Also, does it have to be the hearts and arrows cut to be on the better/best side?

All opinions & knowledge greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought an ACA from Whiteflash and I love it. They have fabulous customer service. IMO I believe a super ideal cut diamond is worth the extra money. I can't speak to the other vendors you mentioned because I haven't bought from them but they do have lots of happy customers on Pricescope.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash, Good Old Gold, High Performance Diamonds, and Victor Canera are my top choices. I have actually bought diamonds from WF and GOG. My studs are ACAs from WF.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I would also add Brian Gavin Diamonds to your list. He is a master at cutting and selecting super ideal diamonds. I have a BGD Blue from him in my engagement ring and it is an amazing stone!

I also have an anniversary band from WF that is phenomenal!

My next major jewelry purchase will probably be diamond stud earrings from Blue Nile due to budget constraints. If budget was not a consideration, then I would choose studs from BGD or WF.

sky1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies! It seems like GOG, Brian Gavin, White Flash, HPD are the better places to be shopping for pure quality.
What about JA Hearts and Arrows and BN signature?

slm9555

Rough_Rock
I just got a bn ideal and it's perfect in my eyes.

Houston

Rough_Rock
I bought stud earrings from WhiteFlash while Brian Gavin was there (actually worked with him personally, in their office, awesome) and we (wife and I) were extremely pleased. Had some subsequent dealings with WF after Brian left and was still very pleased with customer service.

Later bought a pair of princess stud earrings from Brian Gavin Diamonds, this time totally long-distance as I was no longer in Houston. And again am entirely pleased/thrilled with the jewelry and their service.

So I will speak highly of both firms, WhiteFlash and Brian Gavin Diamonds.

I'm now looking at another diamond purchase and it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that I'll work with BGD. But I know that there are other equally reputable firms, some of which you mentioned.

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
I have diamond huggies and a diamond pendent from BGD. The customer service is outstanding. I get compliments all the time on how crazy sparkly the diamonds are!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I have had many good experiences with both Whiteflash and Brian Gavin Diamonds. For some reason, this time the customer service was not up to the usual standards at Brian Gavin that I am used to, but they do still have awesome diamonds. Based on this, I would definitely check out Whiteflash first for a future purchase.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
coda?? :-o are you still alive??... :lol:

Passion4diamonds

Rough_Rock
Good Old Gold has been excellent!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire, I'm still alive. I was just on a LONG diamond buying hiatus, so I stopped checking in on PS!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results