shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Cut .75 or smaller

kdonahue

Rough_Rock
I am looking to see what a .75 or smaller carat would look like on a size 6.5-7 finger. Would love to see pics. Thanks ladies!!

kdonahue

Rough_Rock
Dreamer_D your ring is beautiful. I have been looking at a round Ideal Cut, .72 carat, Color F, Clarity VVS2, polish and symmetry both excellent, no fluorescence, GIA certified diamond. But was not sure if it would not look good on my size 6.5 finger. But seeing your ring I think it would be great. I just love the classic look of the round cut diamond. Thanks for sharing with me!! :twirl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, VVS clarity is not *needed* to have a stunning ring that is totally eye clean. Unless you like the idea of a VVS diamond, you can easily get a VS1 or even VS2 and get a bigger diamond or save some money. You could also go down a little in color if you wanted, but F color is really pretty for sure.

kdonahue

Rough_Rock
Yeah I personally would not get such a high graded diamond, but we would be receiving an amazing deal on the price. So it would cost the same for a lower graded diamond anyways.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I figured even though I don't have a round, I do have the size you're looking for and we have the same size fingers. I wear a size 6.5 and I have a .74 classica cut. It's square, so it's smaller mm than a round (5.2mm by 5.3mm), but I still think it's a really nice size for my hand.

My diamond is a F color, S12 which is totally eye clean. Even with a loupe I can only see one inclusion and it's far off to the side. It sparkles like crazy and makes me very happy, which is what's most important!

Steve_Brea_E_Session-1004.jpg

IMG_0209.PNG

kdonahue

Rough_Rock
mrswahs your ring is beautiful. I had debated between a princess and a round diamond. My bf is getting an amazing deal on the diamond we selected so i couldn't argue with the cut. I would have loved both either way anyways.

kdonahue

Rough_Rock
I attached a picture of the ring that I will be getting.

DSC02586-1.JPG.jpeg

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
That looks really nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results