shape
carat
color
clarity

Rough Diamond and Coloured Diamond

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am interested in a rough diamond and a honey coloured diamond. I don't have a budget or any specific details of the rough and the coloured diamond I am looking for. I want a Canadian rough diamond and a honey coloured diamond. No deadline. Please recommend a vendor or website that sells rough diamonds and coloured diamonds. Thanks in advance.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Leibish and Diamonds by Lauren are good places for colored diamonds.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
John Betts for rough of stated origin - www

Langerman lists both rough and cut fancy colors.

There must be many more options; there is so little mention of rough here.

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Reactions: AV_

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh , he asked,
And I never said …. "sell sell sell " ? miss quoting me.

I did not misquote you - I removed your wording and replaced it with the underlying message because I expect your post will be deleted soon by admin, and quoting it would create extra work for them because they'd have to delete my post too.

You have presumably read the Terms of Use for this forum before you signed up?

6. USER CONDUCT

In connection with your access and use of the Site and that of any person authorized by you to access and use the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, in connection with your use of the Site, neither you nor the Company may cause or permit any person to do any of the following:

(g) use the Site to post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication.

And you have read the Forum Policies?

Trade Members ( Updated April 24th, 2012)

A trade member is anyone who is employed by or directly benefits from a business that is in the diamond, gem, or jewelry trade.

1. Members of trade at minimum must identify themselves to the Pricescope administration with thier personal name and business name. They must also take on the trade badge.
  2. This forum is, above all, a place for consumer assistance and education, not advertisement. If you are a member of the trade, please follow the following post content rules:
    1. Post helpful advice. Here is an informative journal “A jeweler’s guide for how to get along with Pricescope” written by Neil Beaty.
    2. Do not make blatant commercial posts, requests to visit your website, or solicit any other contact.
    3. Do not use a promotional slogan in your signature. Trade signatures are limited to your name, educational credentials (i.e., GG), company name, and ONE link to your direct website. If you have more than one gem and jewelry trade related business, you may provide more than one link with the permission of the administration. No promotional links, links to Facebook, blogs, items for sale, etc. Only trade members as defined above are allowed trade status.
    4. Do not create fear-based doubts in consumers’ minds in order to scare them into using your services.
    5. Do not mention your products or services unless requested in the thread by a consumer.
    6. Trade members must not promote nor condemn other businesses (unless there are evidences of misconduct or illegal practices). This includes promoting your own business through posting of your own jewelry, except in specific moderator-approved threads.
    7. Please refrain from commenting on other vendor products unless there is obvious misinformation.
    8. No discounts, encouragements, or any other benefits to a consumer for their positive feedback are allowed for testimonials.
    9. It will be the sole discretion of Pricescope and its moderators as to what constitutes an abuse of these rules. If you are not certain about the content of your post, please send a message to the moderator prior to publishing it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results