shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ahh I''m so sorry!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi gemnut, I have been following this thread and I''m sorry that the gems didn''t turn out to be what the vendor claimed it was. I hope you can successfully bring them to justice, just wondering how many people have they outrightly deceived. I hope you didn''t purchase too many things from them..

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lesson to all of us: if it seems to good to be true, then it is.

i''m glad gemnut is armed and dangerous with richard''s report! go for it, gemnut, and please keep us posted with how it goes! btw, did you ever say who sold you the misrepresented stones?

movie zombie

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 12:55:27 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Hi gemnut, I have been following this thread and I''m sorry that the gems didn''t turn out to be what the vendor claimed it was. I hope you can successfully bring them to justice, just wondering how many people have they outrightly deceived. I hope you didn''t purchase too many things from them..
I''m sorry too, simply, but more to the point, I''m mad! I''m willing to bet that they have made a PRACTICE out of deceiving customers in this way and I''m going to get proof of it somehow. I do have a few of their pieces - thankfully not many, since they have expensive price tags - and if only Richard wasn''t halfway around the world I would have him check all of them. As it is, I''ll have to see what resources I can find locally.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOH I would be so mad if that happened to me! As soon as I saw that picture of the "rose quartz" I thought to myself pink cz, that''s what it looks like.
Do you have the equivelant of a better business bureau there? If they are smart they will just try to pay you off and hush it up, but you need to put out the warning for potential customers!

ps- Crossing my fingers I hope you recover fully from your episode. My mother has optic neuritis and has also needed to take steriods for it.

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 1:58:46 PM
Author: part gypsy
OOOH I would be so mad if that happened to me! As soon as I saw that picture of the ''rose quartz'' I thought to myself pink cz, that''s what it looks like.
Do you have the equivelant of a better business bureau there? If they are smart they will just try to pay you off and hush it up, but you need to put out the warning for potential customers!

ps- Crossing my fingers I hope you recover fully from your episode. My mother has optic neuritis and has also needed to take steriods for it.
Thank you part gypsy. No, I haven''t fully recovered yet but I''m hanging in there. I wish you a fast recovery for your mom too.

Yes, we do have something like a better business bureau here and I talked to them this morning. I will probably send them a full report after I receive Richard''s report and have talked to a lawyer.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Gemnut... you must be fuming. And rightly so. I am confident that you are definitely not the only consumer who has been taken advantage of by this seller. Take Richard''s report and get some justice!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am soo sorry too hear about the health issues and hope you get a 100% recovery quickly!
I am also sorry to hear about the theft of one of the rings :{ that sux!!
Was the package insured?
Finally I wish you great luck in making the company pay for riping you off!!
That sux big time!

Thank you Richard for your help in this matter!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also wanted too add that contacting the media once you have talked to a lawyer and have the proof in hand may be another way of making them pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results