shape
carat
color
clarity

*Roberto Coin Jewelry Pieces*

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for all your replies, gals! I didn't get to see them before i visited the safe deposit box. In reality, all my jewelry had been in there so that I wouldn't have been able to throw on anything fun if I hadn't gradually been taking out a few pieces and if I hadn't made the visit today. I think I was taking life way too seriously and saving my jewelry for my daughter (who I now know will never wear it) and future generations or something.

I took out all my gold bangles so that I could put on any combination on any day I wished; my Buccellati earrings; and my pretzel earrings and necklace. I plan to wear the bangles and the pretzels to my nieces' party, not when I see either of the guys. I've taken off some weight and look good, although I have to admit, still matronly, in a size 10 black dress with "cold shoulders" I bought on-line. I will wear that with my family, but I wouldn't want to expose that much fat with men I was just meeting! I'm pretty modest!!! Even with my family I'll be in Spanx black patterned pantyhose lest someone see my legs!

Wow...is this ever a threadjack! I'll go look for photos of those Roberto Coin necklaces. But I wouldn't buy one just to wear on one of these dates, believe me! I was thinking longterm to go with the new black dress. I wear the prezel this time around and not with a date!

Thanks again for your feedback!

Deb
:saint:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Deb, I had to do a double take when I read your post because at first I thought I must not be in the RC thread! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I can't even imagine going on a date after all these years, so I do hope you will have fun! You'll have to come back and tell us about the weekend and what jewelry you wore!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No date happened yesterday (Friday) because my would-be date had to take care of his grandson (smile). It wasn't a surprise. We had been talking on the phone for a long time and I knew his situation. He is a great father and wonderful grandfather and since his son and his son's wife are trying to conceive another baby via in-vitro, he had to be on call to care for their four year-old if they got a phone call. And it came on our date day...the one day I could get free of my daughter! Luckily we are we are very understanding of each other!!!

Today is my family party. A welcome home party for my nieces. I am planning to wear the Yossi Harari pretzels, so it shouldn't be written up in the Roberto Coin thread! Thanks for the good wishes!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am posting two photos of necaklaces from Roberto Coin's Pallini collection; there are more. I believe that the first picture is of the 30" strand, the one in which I am interested. There is also an 18" strand, and I may, accidentally, have posted that photo, because I have been all over the 'net for days looking at everything! I also posted a necklace with multi-sized balls, but I am not sure if it is the three-strand necklace with multi-size balls which I tried on! (That was the one which I found "too ornate".) There is also a Pallini necklace made with mini-sized balls.

Those photos certainly didn't come out very well!!!

Deb/AGBF

RobertoCoinSingleStrandPallini.jpg

RobertoCoinPalliniNecklaceMultiSizeBalls.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the necklace I fell in love with in pictures and wanted to try on. When I tried it on, I felt it was "too ornate". Now I have been wondering if I was right...or if I should buy the 30"chain. It consists of 13 uniformly spaced 10mm polished beads on a 30" diamond cut cable chain with a lobster clasp. I think I may want the length of the single chain.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

RobertoCoinThreeStrandPalliniNecklace.jpg

RobertoCoinSingleStrandPallini.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, those are very pretty, Deb! I like them both, and I like the multi-size beads. However, I would probably like to have the long one myself.

Sorry the date had to be postponed, but I think it is great he is helping babysit his grandson!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1339986501|3218459 said:
Oh, those are very pretty, Deb! I like them both, and I like the multi-size beads. However, I would probably like to have the long one myself.

Sorry the date had to be postponed, but I think it is great he is helping babysit his grandson!

Thanks, ds. I was supposed to have another date today, (Sunday), but knew I was going to be stood up when the guy never called in advance. I was quite relieved because I was starting to feel that going out with guy # 2 would be cheating on guy # 1 even though I had never met guy #1. When I first agreed to meet guy # 2 I hadn't yet been feeling as close to to guy #1 as I now do! So...problem solved.

And today is the 46th anniversary of the day guy # 1 was shot in Vietnam. And it is Father's Day. So he will be at the home of one of his sons because tomorrow one of his grandchildren is graduating from pre-school and he's going to attend the ceremony. I think I'm falling in love!

Deb/AGBF

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
beware the rebound romance, Deb.

he sounds like a nice guy and his family will always come first.
not a bad thing.
unless he's in a relationship.

have fun! enjoy this stage of your life.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sorry your dates have not worked out....yet...your friend is certainly busy!

Where are you looking to buy that beaded RC necklace? I didn't see that model online at my ususal haunts...

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, #1 certainly seems like a nice guy! I'll be looking forward to an update!

Deb, I really love that collection and believe I found the 30" in multi-size balls yesterday somewhere online. That would be my preference. I love 30" and I think the multi-size balls is just more interesting. I really think after I finish a couple more white metal pieces, I may get a few yg designer pieces!

(I am going to post a link in your gold thread, but I found a few Gurhan pieces on ebay at fantastic prices! I am buying different item from the seller and it is a steal of a deal assuming I like it in person. They have a good return policy.)

sparkle_zo

Shiny_Rock
Ladies, does anybody own any pieces from Pois Moi collection?
What do you think about the ring and bracelet? It looks quite modern and bold to me.

Pois Moi Gold Ring
roberto_coin_pois_moi_ring.png
roberto_coin_pois_moi_ring_hand.png

Pois Moi Gold Bracelet
roberto_coin_pois_moi_bracelet2_hand.jpg
roberto_coin_pois_moi_bracelet2.jpg

Judicious

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1327759356|3113754 said:
Yes, they are 18k. And yes, unfortunately I know they make them in different sizes and colors of gold! I feel like the wg stands out best with dark hair but I wish I could try on some in rose gold to see if I like them. They are gorgeous in yg, but I mostly wear white metals now. Roberto Coin is frustrating because they don't allow discounts and I really like to buy things less than retail when I can. And especially now when gold is so very high. It is just funny you made the thread now because I have been actively looking at getting more of the earrings!

Great thread idea!
Thanks for giving such a nice information. I love those earrings a lot. I wish to have one same as these gorgeous one. Very classy look.... Just loved it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results