shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani/WF E-Ring--requested by Fogdancer and Vespergirl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GGx20NYC

Rough_Rock
Hi Andex, yes I have posted pix. If you click on my name, it will show my previous posts. I have a thread on it. Ritani does indeed make a matching wedding band that sits flush with the channel set band. I have read that all ritani''s bands are made to sit flush. I am not yet married, but I did try the band on at the store, and it did sit flush beautifully.

GGx20NYC

Rough_Rock
26.gif
Just to note, the good pix are at the bottom. the top three were taken in my bathroom with no natural sunlight and before reading the thread on "how to take good pics of your diamonds" lol

andex23

Rough_Rock
Trade
GG:

Thanks for the link. We have the same soap...who doesn''t love a little B&BW cucumber melon?

Thanks also for the helpful advice about the ritani wedding bands. I didn''t see any bands on their website matching with the Ritani Setting, so I just thought that they didn''t make them. I''ll have to search around and find a dealer and see if they stock the bands to try one on.

Thanks again, and LOVELY ring!
21.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! That''s gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results