shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani - Beware

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And one more thing, just how many insults there are here for me, just for posting 2 reviews. I guess that triggered something. And I must say that it is extremely good and all this helping me to prove my point.

All you managed to do was draw attention to a negative review from over a year ago. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for you. You could’ve popped in to drop the reviews you paid for from Trustpilot and left, no one would’ve been the wiser. Instead, you were defensive and couldn’t even back up your statements about Ritani with actual evidence, and now you’re just spiraling because you know you’ve been outed. This is ridiculous behavior for a business owner.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
All you managed to do was draw attention to a negative review from over a year ago. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for you. You could’ve popped in to drop the reviews you paid for from Trustpilot and left, no one would’ve been the wiser. Instead, you were defensive and couldn’t even back up your statements about Ritani with actual evidence, and now you’re just spiraling because you know you’ve been outed. This is ridiculous behavior for a business owner.

Keep dreaming, maybe in your next dream I'll be Trump...

BTW, new page, let me remind you about bad reviews:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This whole thing has been so odd to me so I did an Internet Search on Art of Jewels and I'll let you all be the judge. I found the similarities between the writing styles, the content matter (Ritani, Trust Pilot) very odd when comparing. I hope it's just a coincidence because it would speak very badly of a business owner to post as a forum member to criticize a competitor. Here's the link to the review and response by the owner.

AoJ.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
This whole thing has been so odd to me so I did an Internet Search on Art of Jewels and I'll let you all be the judge. I found the similarities between the writing styles, the content matter (Ritani, Trust Pilot) very odd when comparing. I hope it's just a coincidence because it would speak very badly of a business owner to post as a forum member to criticize a competitor. Here's the link to the review and response by the owner.

AoJ.png

Looks like a solid bullseye to me.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That response isn’t written by the owner. Unless they refer to themselves in the 3rd person. My vote is legion as the author.

@admin @Ella
Can do the backdoor research to determine shilling.
If not a family member or business affiliate posting here - it could just be someone so smitten they regurgitate what they read from said business - so it sounds familiar syntax.

There’s multiple poor experience reviews from Ritani that are credible enough for someone to consider in their own decision making for themselves.
This thread isn’t one of them to take seriously.

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I caught that , mrsb
:lol: :love:

berezitski

Rough_Rock

AoJ.png

And what is posted here in your mind is similar with my posting style ?
Hilarious !!!

For me this is becoming even easier to prove the point with every new person come to defend the ritani :). And main proof for them is "I am AOJ business owner".

It seems that 7 people come out of dust to defend ritani from my bad review in less than 24 hours :D Not biased at all.

Let me tell you the obvious, If I am TAoJ business owner, I shouldn't be worried much about Ritani as serious competition. As we can see on the review sites:

And from what I can see here at this forum, Ritani is totally desperate.

Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And what is posted here in your mind is similar with my posting style ?
Hilarious !!!

For me this is becoming even easier to prove the point with every new person come to defend the ritani :). And main proof for them is "I am AOJ business owner".

It seems that 7 people come out of dust to defend ritani from my bad review in less than 24 hours :D Not biased at all.

I see three possible scenarios here:

1. You are a consumer who had an emotional angst filled experience with Ritani and you chose to post it on a 16 month old post, attacking a well respected poster, not adhering to forum etiquette because you were overcome with emotion. It's not okay but people can react emotionally when things do not go as planned so at least it's understandable.

2. You are actually the owner of Art of Jewels and came to post here after you learned of the organic post criticizing your company and couldn't resist taking a dig at Ritani and DejaWiz.

3. This IMHO is the most likely scenario. You are an evil genius, lab diamond competitor of both Ritani and Art of Jewels. You took the time to research previous Internet postings that were posted under Adi the owner of AOJ. You psychologically analyzed his posting style, copied it, and came here to knock out not only him, but Ritani and @DejaWiz who may have led a potential customer of yours to another seller.

In this scenario your day job is selling lab diamonds, but at night you write psychological crime fiction. You one day will become famous as your book hits number one on the NYT bestseller list and later your book becomes a blockbuster movie. Then we PS members look back on this thread and say we knew you back in the day before you were famous.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I see three possible scenarios here:

1. You are a consumer who had an emotional angst filled experience with Ritani and you chose to post it on a 16 month old post, attacking a well respected poster, not adhering to forum etiquette because you were overcome with emotion. It's not okay but people can react emotionally when things do not go as planned so at least it's understandable.

2. You are actually the owner of Art of Jewels and came to post here after you learned of the organic post criticizing your company and couldn't resist taking a dig at Ritani and DejaWiz.

3. This IMHO is the most likely scenario. You are an evil genius, lab diamond competitor of both Ritani and Art of Jewels. You took the time to research previous Internet postings that were posted under Adi the owner of AOJ. You psychologically analyzed his posting style, copied it, and came here to knock out not only him, but Ritani and @DejaWiz who may have led a potential customer of yours to another seller.

In this scenario your day job is selling lab diamonds, but at night you write psychological crime fiction. You one day will become famous as your book hits number one on the NYT bestseller list and later your book becomes a blockbuster movie. Then we PS members look back on this thread and say we knew you back in the day before you were famous.

I'm sold...when do tickets go on sale for the big screen adaptation?

berezitski

Rough_Rock
It would have been more beneficial for you to just start your own thread stating your experiences buying your ring and leave DejaWiz out of it altogether.

Well you are wrong, I did it, and its basically the same.

berezitski

Rough_Rock

How come that fact that this thread lead to my decision is attack on someone? I am honestly telling what I did and I agreed that its me to blame.

berezitski

Rough_Rock

I told you If I am TAOJ owner, I couldn't worry less about Ritani. Look at their reviews:

berezitski

Rough_Rock

Too much weed lead to paranoia

litleivana

Rough_Rock
My experience with Ritani was pretty awful, time consuming and very aggravating. First off they do most of their communication via email, which is very frustrating and lends itself to misunderstandings and delays in communication. However, good luck getting a hold of someone by phone. No one answers.

When I first contacted them (via email) I had an immediate response from Sylvia. I responded back right away with two diamonds I was very interested in. I was planning on purchasing one of them. Never heard anything back. Sent out a few more emails. Nothing. Finally I left a voice message 5 days later and Sylvia called me back. By the time She finally got back to me one diamond was sold (the one I was more interested in) And the Other Diamond had gone up in price! It took a lot of back-and-forth emailing, but finally they agreed to honor the original price, but I lost out on the additional 3%.

They also did not have any of my original diamond certification or paperwork even though it was only five years ago. They charged me an additional $175 for re-grading. They said they were going to send it to GIA, but they regraded the diamond themselves and still charged me $175. They also sent me the diamond by mistake, but I wasn’t home to sign, so I never received it but they charged my account, the wrong account 8k. No one alerted me to the error and I had to make a few calls to get a credit to my account, which was 4 days later.

Unfortunately I was locked into them because we were doing an upgrade w a trade in. So financially it made a lot of sense to get another diamond with them. The pro is the diamond is lovely and our hometown jeweler said the diamond matched the paperwork received. If this is your first time w buying a diamond I recommend checking out James Allen or Blue Nile. They seem to have very competitive pricing. Do your due diligence and read other reviews about Ritani.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Poppea

Rough_Rock
And one more thing, just how many insults there are here for me, just for posting 2 reviews. I guess that triggered something. And I must say that it is extremely good and all this helping me to prove my point.
You came into this forum with an agenda. You very obviously work for Art of Jewels and are angry a poster wrote about her very bad experience. You started insulting posters with different opinions.

Please read about the Streisand Effect. You are increasing the SEO of the original thread about your business and its poor customer service.

Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My experience with Ritani was pretty awful, time consuming and very aggravating. First off they do most of their communication via email, which is very frustrating and lends itself to misunderstandings and delays in communication. However, good luck getting a hold of someone by phone. No one answers.

When I first contacted them (via email) I had an immediate response from Sylvia. I responded back right away with two diamonds I was very interested in. I was planning on purchasing one of them. Never heard anything back. Sent out a few more emails. Nothing. Finally I left a voice message 5 days later and Sylvia called me back. By the time She finally got back to me one diamond was sold (the one I was more interested in) And the Other Diamond had gone up in price! It took a lot of back-and-forth emailing, but finally they agreed to honor the original price, but I lost out on the additional 3%.

They also did not have any of my original diamond certification or paperwork even though it was only five years ago. They charged me an additional $175 for re-grading. They said they were going to send it to GIA, but they regraded the diamond themselves and still charged me $175. They also sent me the diamond by mistake, but I wasn’t home to sign, so I never received it but they charged my account, the wrong account 8k. No one alerted me to the error and I had to make a few calls to get a credit to my account, which was 4 days later.

Unfortunately I was locked into them because we were doing an upgrade w a trade in. So financially it made a lot of sense to get another diamond with them. The pro is the diamond is lovely and our hometown jeweler said the diamond matched the paperwork received. If this is your first time w buying a diamond I recommend checking out James Allen or Blue Nile. They seem to have very competitive pricing. Do your due diligence and read other reviews about Ritani.

Hi. Let me be the 1st to welcome you a new poster to Pricescope.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is directly copied and pasted from (GASP) Trustpilot:

IMG_0691.png

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Ok, we're closing this thread. OP, you're welcome to contact us with proof of your purchase from Ritani and we'd be happy to put the thread back minus the name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results