shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Ring upgade - Custom Verragio with heart diamond

jezebelle

Rough_Rock
Hello all! :wavey:

I normally only lurk, but I just had to share this here.

My original ering is an antique amethyst set in platinum with pave diamonds. It is beautiful, but not practical to wear every day. It was frustrating to feel apprehensive about wearing my engagement ring for fear of damaging it.

My husband worked with WhiteFlash & Verragio to create the ring of my dreams. It's been months in the works and he just gave it to me yesterday - the end result was an amazing surprise as I knew he was having the ring made, but did not know what it would look like. He chose the stone and setting himself (with guidance from me on general setting style, diamond shape, and metal), which adds a really nice sentimental touch. I absolutely love it - it is perfect for me.

Anyhow, here it is (metal is 18k rose):

Diamond is GIA certed: 1.05 carat, VS2, J color (with med. blue fluorescence)

8122596926_fc6f55fc5c.jpg

verragio-custom-heart-solitaire-engagement-ring-in-18k-rose-gold-for-whiteflash_34195_g2.jpg

verragio-custom-heart-solitaire-engagement-ring-in-18k-rose-gold-for-whiteflash_34195_g.jpg

_5117.jpg

Gorgeous diamond and I love it in the rose gold!

Wow!!! What a stunning ring!

I love that. So unique! And I bet it sparkles like mad.

HI:

Wow--that is really pretty! Hand shots are a MUST!

cheers--Sharon

What a sweet ring. I really, really like the setting!

It's beautiful!

Pretty! You don't see many heart shaped diamonds on PS so I'm glad you posted. I love how the bezel emphasizes the shape!

Wow! What a unique and beautiful ring and what a nice hubby you have! Could you please post a handshot or two?

Here's a handshot (ring size 8 for reference):

_5198.jpg

Wow wow wow wow! I'm in love with this!

Absolutely stunning!! I adore the bezel -set heart, a very unique and lovely look! So wonderful of your husband, you must be thrilled.

Very lovely. Hearts are my favorite shape so I really liked this.

What a beautiful and unique ring :love:

So fabulous!!! love everything about it!!! Enjoy!!!

Oh my goodness! I want one! I really really want one. It is so very pretty. :love:
What a sweet husband you have.

Beautiful upgrade! I really like the hearts on the profile of the shank...very nice touch to tie in with your heart shaped diamond!

Beautiful ring! I love how the two little hearts on the profile reflect the center stone, and the focus truly is on the center. Gorgeous!!! :appl:

very pretty ring- your husband did very well!!

Love this, it's SO pretty and romantic!!

You picked a unique and pretty ring there and I love the yellow gold.

Wow your diamond and your ring are gorgeous. I am a sucker for hearts.

Just beautiful, hubby did a great job!

I love your new ring and your engagement ring! Both are gorgeous! I am a sucker for a heart shape anything!

Amazing - I love it!!! Curious what type of band you plan to wear with it (if you are planning to)

Very striking! I love the look of a heart shaped ring!

Love the stone and the ring!

Wow, it's perfect. The diamond is stunning, the setting is superb and it looks FAB on you. Love the rose gold and bezel too. :appl:

oooh - I LOVE THAT!! The RG is amazing -such a soft tone that looks as tho it would go well with any skin tone! And that diamond - I love it in the bezel setting - it really is so beautiful and elegant in that setting. Fantastic upgrade choice! enjoy your beautiful new ring!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP