shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stang67

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get a price on a ring that I have found the source code for? If it helps, the source code is MR_016 I am looking at .5 CTW for the side diamonds and around .65 for the center diamond if that matters when priceing the ring. Once I find the ring price I can shop for the center stone. SI1, F-H color. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
Stang,

I know how frustrating the search is...i would suggest you take a look at the thread about my search...emailing them seems to be the best approach.

Also, if you either post a picture, or a link to the ring, some people might have seen something similar.

Good Luck!

Stu

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
That looks like an in house ### not a vendors number.

If you could get a picture , we could find it.

If you knew what the inside of the ring is stamped (vendors stamp their rings) like * is Stullar mountings.

Or you can tell them " I really like this design do you have a book that will show more from this designer so I can see" ? If they bring out the book, look at the cover and see the vendors name and the real source code will be there.

Also a lot of designs are duplicated so if you could give us a rough sketch on what the ring looks like, we could figure that out.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Your right the ring is the hard part. Good luck.

stang67

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of the ring I am looking at. I saw what I think is the same ring in a store in town but they said their designer made it and wouldn't give me anymore info. I found it at adiamondisforever's web page and they have examples with different shaped center stones. Any help is appreciated.

MR_016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results