Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stang67

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get a price on a ring that I have found the source code for? If it helps, the source code is MR_016 I am looking at .5 CTW for the side diamonds and around .65 for the center diamond if that matters when priceing the ring. Once I find the ring price I can shop for the center stone. SI1, F-H color. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
Stang,

I know how frustrating the search is...i would suggest you take a look at the thread about my search...emailing them seems to be the best approach.

Also, if you either post a picture, or a link to the ring, some people might have seen something similar.

Good Luck!

Stu

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
That looks like an in house ### not a vendors number.

If you could get a picture , we could find it.

If you knew what the inside of the ring is stamped (vendors stamp their rings) like * is Stullar mountings.

Or you can tell them " I really like this design do you have a book that will show more from this designer so I can see" ? If they bring out the book, look at the cover and see the vendors name and the real source code will be there.

Also a lot of designs are duplicated so if you could give us a rough sketch on what the ring looks like, we could figure that out.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Your right the ring is the hard part. Good luck.

stang67

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of the ring I am looking at. I saw what I think is the same ring in a store in town but they said their designer made it and wouldn't give me anymore info. I found it at adiamondisforever's web page and they have examples with different shaped center stones. Any help is appreciated.

MR_016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.