shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girlsundae

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for an engagement ring, and I''ve seen the setting in a store that I love, now I just need to find it somewhere online so I can have it made, because it has to be just so.

Does anybody know any sites that have pictures of settings, with or without stones?

Thanks,
GS.

reena

Ideal_Rock
can you be more specific

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
What kind of settings do you like? Solitares, with side stones, ornate, simple, antique?

Stuller.com, Whiteflash.com, dirtcheapdiamonds.com, tacori.com, antiquejewelrymall.com......I could probably name a hundred sites that have settings!

Let us know what style you're looking for, so we can be of more help!
read.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
If you do a search for "settings" you will have links to literally hundreds of sites that will keep you drooling for days!

Girlsundae

Rough_Rock
Duh me!

Ok I "think" I want (but I keep changing my mind) an e-ring with a round brilliant for the centre stone and a pear on either side, in a reasonably simple setting.

I also like the emerald with trilliants on either side, but I'm generally not a fan of emeralds because IMO they're plain and look like a piece of glass, but there's something about them when with the trilliant. Or princess/trilliant.

Thanks.

Girlsundae

Rough_Rock
PS. Or Jessica Simpson's rock. I love it! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results