shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring is here!! She said YES! What an experience! Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That's all I can say. What an experience. I first want to thank Denise, Lesley, and Debi at WhiteFlash! If it wasn't for them, I don't know what I would have done. Second, I would like to thank Max at Vatche(Eclipse) for his help! Lastly, I would like to thank everyone here at Pricescope. If it wasn't for this site and it's members, I would have bought an overpriced, poor performing diamond from some local vendor! Thank you again for all of your help!

Here's a link to what initially happened - Ring Experience

Getting the Ring:
Basically, a mistake was made and the ring was not as I wished. WhiteFlash took care of it so we ordered the Vatche setting instead of making one. It was supposed to be ready around the end of last week or this week. Vatche got extremely busy and backed up and I found out that it wouldn't be ready until after next week. The problem is that I was proposing this Friday and the week after that I was going out of town and my fiancé was going out of town for a while after that. It had to be this Friday! I spoke with both WF and Vatche and they said they could do it. The setting had to be shipped out of New York on Wednesday so that it could get to WF in Houston on Thursday so they could set it and get it to me by Friday. Thursday rolls around and WF did not get the setting. There was a mix up and it was still in New York! So WF had to overnight the diamond to me and Max at Vatche overnighted the setting to me! I got both of them in on Friday morning and had to rush to a local store to have it set. I got it back at 2pm and then got ready for the proposal! It all worked out perfectly and I am extremely happy with everything!

Proposal:
My fiancé lives and works in Tulsa and I live in Norman. I have been in Tulsa for the past few weeks until school starts because my family also lives in Tulsa. I had a "fund" which was my savings for an E-Ring. We both knew we wanted to get married next summer, but I first had to get a ring. I have been saving up, but she thought I didn't have enough yet. I also just bought a new car last week, so she thought that was the end of the "fund"! But I'm good at keeping secrets and I had enough money the entire time. She was expecting a ring in November or December, not August! I told her I had a job interview in Norman on Friday but had to get a haircut on Thursday for it. So I came down to Norman on Thursday but actually went to her parents house to ask for their blessing and permission. On Friday, she was working and thought I had my interview, but I was actually planning everything. I told her there was a new restaurant that opened up here in Norman that we had to go to. I wouldn't tell her the name because it was a surprise. I've done this before so it wasn't out of the ordinary. After my "interview", I picked her up in Tulsa and said that we had 8:00 reservation and need to leave Tulsa at 6:30. Once we got close to Norman, I put a blindfold on her so she couldn't see where the restaurant was(I've done this before with the grand opening of an Ice Cream place so she thought this was normal). I took her to a park that has a gazebo that we talked in on our first date. I pulled up and there was a couple having a picnic there!! I told Maegan that I had to check on the reservations and I put my jacket over her head and ran over to the gazebo. I explained to the couple that I was about to propose and they were more than happy to move. They even had a camera and took pictures for us! I walked Maegan over to the middle of the gazebo and then took her blindfold off and got on one knee. She was absolutely shocked!!
I still had one moree surprise. I had all of my family and her family who are all from out of town meet at a nice restaurant. She had no idea. They parked in the back so when we got there she didn't see any cars. We walked in and she saw all of them sitting around a huge table with 2 dozen white and pink roses that I brought earlier! It was perfect.

The RING!
Enough with the babbling!
The diamond is a 1.6 Round Brilliant GIA cert.
Clarity - VS2
Color - I
Depth - 60.8
Table - 56
Crown - 34.8
Pavillion - 40.8
HCA Score - 1.3

The Setting:
Vatche Royal Crown Channel Set in Platinum
10 Round Melee Diamonds channel set

PICTURES!
Thank you to all!

mbringbox.JPG

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
More

mbring1.JPG

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
Side shot

mbring2.jpg

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
Far away

mbringfar.JPG

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
A picture I took with the roses

mbringroses.JPG

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
The gazebo

mbgazebo.JPG

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
I'll get some pictures soon of both of us!! Thanks again everyone!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! Congrats
appl.gif
appl.gif

Thanks for sharing your proposal story. What a lovely ring.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I especially love the pics of the ring with the flowers

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad everything worked out for you, and on time, even
1.gif

I have to say, that ring box is really stunning (of course, the ring is as well, but the box caught my eye first). Congrats on everything!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Brandon!

Very beautiful.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! I'm so glad it all worked out in the end! You now officially deserve a little R&R
2.gif

The ring turned out beautifully. If you can manage to wrestle it off her finger, I'd love to see pics from the side too!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great. I'm glad everything work out for you.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
This worke dout wonderfully--Congrats!
appl.gif
Great stone & ring!
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you got it redone and you love it now.

It looks wonderful!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
So glad it all worked out
1.gif
What a great proposal and the ring came out gorgeous! Congratulations to you both
appl.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on everything! and thank you for posting your experiences on ps...we are considering whiteflash as the vendor to make our ring and i was pleased at how they handled your situation. best wishes for your lives together!

ginger

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Man, is that romantic! You're so creative!!! The ring turned out beautiful, congrats to you both!
appl.gif

brandonb

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone for their kind words! Here is a little picture I put together!

-Brandon

brandonmaegan.JPG

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww... you guys make such a cute couple. And I love the pics
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks stunning on her hand. Thanks for all the pics. You two are a cute couple.
I hope you have many happy years together.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Brandon! The ring turned out beautifully, and you make a great looking couple!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Glad it all worked out for you in the end. Beautiful, everything's just beautiful. Congrats

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
You two are such a cute couple!!!
Congrats!
appl.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Very nice picture...you two look like brother and sister!!! You'll have great looking kids!

reena

Ideal_Rock
man, could you guys be any more adorable? and the cute litte photo montage? love it, love it, love it. so glad it worked out in the end. congrats!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Brandon! Congratulations on everything! The ring is perfect, and you two make a darling couple. Have a wonderful life!
1.gif

Lynn

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
oh you guys are so cute together! great pics brandon, Congrats again to both of you
appl.gif

diamondchickie

Rough_Rock
Hi Brandon:

Beautiful ring! You guys look so cute...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
rude
eek.gif
errrr.gif
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results