color
clarity

Ring-a-Ding-Ding (my little collection)

Linnie

Rough_Rock
Beautiful collection!

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Start with the one people seemed ask about first. Which was the hardest to photograph. I’ve had it for over 10 years and got it on holiday (for our 10th anniversary) at Costco in the US. Surprise! I liked the style and wear it stacked with my two thin pave bands. I admired a Canadian interior designer’s (Sarah Richardson) rings, I watch a lot of HGTV, and this had that vibe. It’s all round diamonds, in 14K white gold, but the engraving kind of has a marquis look.

Attachments

Last edited:

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
And these are the vintage girls, either bought a long time ago, inherited or bought second hand. My original wedding band in 14K white gold, Edwardian influence I believe, the same 14K gold and white gold mentioned before, and my newest acquisition which is a .21 ctw platinum eternity band (she will make a nice compliment to my 2 carat ACA next year).
933EC080-8B19-497B-BEDF-0499567A3BBE.jpeg 25E88A3F-53A6-4DB3-BE49-8B9F0FCE3C9B.jpeg

Linnie

Rough_Rock
And these are the vintage girls, either bought a long time ago, inherited or bought second hand. My original wedding band in 14K white gold, Edwardian influence I believe, the same 14K gold and white gold mentioned before, and my newest acquisition which is a .21 ctw platinum eternity band (she will make a nice compliment to my 2 carat ACA next year).
933EC080-8B19-497B-BEDF-0499567A3BBE.jpeg 25E88A3F-53A6-4DB3-BE49-8B9F0FCE3C9B.jpeg
I love your beautiful rings. Hoping to get an ACA diamond band in the future myself. What is the width of your WF eternity?

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
I love your beautiful rings. Hoping to get an ACA diamond band in the future myself. What is the width of your WF eternity?
My eternity I believe is about 3.5 mm. It’s not from WF as when I got it I really hadn’t heard of PS yet. It’s from Blue Nile. I wanted something I would wear by itself and still have presence In retrospect, knowing that getting a 2 carat stone would be a reality I would have either waited or got 10 pointers.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.