shape
carat
color
clarity

Right-hand bling of the day

Very nice setting, you should do a before and after post, ha!

Took a glam shot of my spinel after catching some rays.

IMG_6393.jpg
IMG_8595.jpg

So pretty! I’m learning a bunch from everyone about types of stones I never knew existed. Your spinel is so bright!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going full tilt old school, 80’s and 90’s yellow gold bling and yes those diamonds are as horribly cut as they look lol...the ring has alot of sentimental value to me I seldom ever wear it but tomorrow is the 30th anniversary of my step mother in laws death and all of these were purchased about the same time that she passed, the little skinny bracelet was one I bought her before she died..I also have on a yellow gold necklace that she had made for me for my 30th birthday.

1BC45E05-4A08-4A11-A4C8-751F00B8B293.jpeg

Last edited:
I love all the different styles, colors, and shapes. So fun to look at! Keep them coming!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
ring1.jpg This will be my right hand ring once Sako is finished reshanking for me. I can't wait to get her back and in a size I can wear! I didn't take enough pictures before sending her off, so unfortunately this is the best I've got.

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Someone on a Facebook group I’m on referee to brown diamonds as industrial grade.
To which I say; lol ok
BE02F910-318D-4645-A638-226853AF7D06.jpeg

hah! Yep, industrial grade junk. Better sell to me!

I still have regret I didn't buy this ring!! I'm jealous! IF you ever want to sell this, I want first dibs! I love to see you show her off though so I can live vicariously.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
file.jpg file.jpg
Stuller setting, 14K yellow and white gold, with approx. 1.1ct I and J color diamonds liberated from my ex channel-set wedding band. The jeweler added one basket to it to accommodate all the diamonds from that ring. The pic is bad, but they're nicely cut diamonds and this ring shows them off better.

Last edited:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Not sure whether I have seen it before? Is it a new addition?

Thanks Acinom, I've had this one for a couple years, it's not new.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results