shape
carat
color
clarity

Right-hand bling of the day

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind thoughts, I certainly didn’t want to hijack this. Thank you…all of your rings are just beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked and couldn’t find a post about right-hand bling so I thought to start one. I love to switch mine up depending on outfit and mood and would love to see everyone’s right-hand bling of the day! Today I’m wearing pink so here’s mine: pink sapphire and turquoise ring, little David Yurman pink tourmaline band, and micro eternity band. Feels so fun!

4919358F-8B70-4E6B-9C80-2D66D4741417.jpeg

I wanted to mention that I love the top diamond bangle combined with your other bangles! I've been considering getting one from WF very similar to yours. How many carats is yours (or what size are the stones, if you know)? It's always so hard to decide on things we can't try on!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were around when I bought this in Vegas! IMG_3193.JPG I wear it on my right pinkie often.

Oh wow! I had totally forgotten that!

What's so strange is that I always remembered you on PS because a few of us came here around the time of our 30th anniversaries! But I hate to say this, but I am not sure I connected your PS name to you in Vegas!!! There were so many people I met for the first time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ann
I wanted to mention that I love the top diamond bangle combined with your other bangles! I've been considering getting one from WF very similar to yours. How many carats is yours (or what size are the stones, if you know)? It's always so hard to decide on things we can't try on!

I want to say that the top bangle is 2.5 cts. I actually had it soldered together because it kept coming open and I didn’t want to lose it, and in doing so it had to be made bigger to fit over my hand. So I’m about to get the stones reset in similar fashion but in a smaller setting that‘s more secure, the way my other bangles fit tighter on my wrist. It’s always something! LOL

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: Ann

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
My right hand isn’t as blingy as some of yours here, but this ring means the world to me. This was my grandmothers wedding band. She passed away in 1990 and my father had it sized to fit his pinky. He wore it daily, never took it off, until recently when he started losing weight. My father passed away on 4/17/21, just 3 weeks after being diagnosed with metastatic melanoma. I started wearing it when he was in the hospital during his last week, it comforted me. My plan is to wear it daily just as my dad and grandmother did DC345DD3-8373-40AA-AB11-2F6D623724FC.jpeg

Sorry to hear of your loss. May the pain and sadness lessen with time, and that this ring helps to remind you of the good memories you and your dad shared. Hugs.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
My right hand isn’t as blingy as some of yours here, but this ring means the world to me. This was my grandmothers wedding band. She passed away in 1990 and my father had it sized to fit his pinky. He wore it daily, never took it off, until recently when he started losing weight. My father passed away on 4/17/21, just 3 weeks after being diagnosed with metastatic melanoma. I started wearing it when he was in the hospital during his last week, it comforted me. My plan is to wear it daily just as my dad and grandmother did DC345DD3-8373-40AA-AB11-2F6D623724FC.jpeg

That's so sweet but so sad.
I hope the ring brings you comfort & helps you feel like both your grandmother & father are still with you .

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

I’m so sorry for your loss. That ring is absolutely priceless. Big hugs.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You were around when I bought this in Vegas! IMG_3193.JPG I wear it on my right pinkie often.

How do you like this? I have been thinking of picking one up. Easy? Comfortable? Does it catch on anything?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
How do you like this? I have been thinking of picking one up. Easy? Comfortable? Does it catch on anything?

It is easy to wear but on occasion, it does catch on something. But it is not a real issue. My problem was sizing it. In order to get the size I needed I lost the Dior hallmark.

Today’s bling is a blue opal. Picked her up in Puerto Rico about 17 years ago. Funny story about this ring, I had worn it to work, took it off to wash my hands, and thought I had left it in the bathroom. Went back and couldn’t find it, and thought someone in the office just picked up a nice ring… About 12 years later I decided to wear a pair of pants I hadn’t worn in about that long and there I found my ring when I reached into the pocket! I was so excited because I had picked up the ring when I was in PR spending quality time with my grandmother before she passed and so the ring reminded me of that wonderful last time with her.

1619978466193.jpeg

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Today’s bling is a blue opal. Picked her up in Puerto Rico about 17 years ago. Funny story about this ring, I had worn it to work, took it off to wash my hands, and thought I had left it in the bathroom. Went back and couldn’t find it, and thought someone in the office just picked up a nice ring… About 12 years later I decided to wear a pair of pants I hadn’t worn in about that long and there I found my ring when I reached into the pocket! I was so excited because I had picked up the ring when I was in PR spending quality time with my grandmother before she passed and so the ring reminded me of that wonderful last time with her.

1619978466193.jpeg

What a beautiful ring and a wonderful story! Glad you found your ring to remind you of your time with your grandmother. Enjoy in good health!

Right-hand bling today—a reset from an original, kind of gaudy, E/W mounting my mom got from Service Merchandise in the early 80s. I always thought she was too pretty to get lost in a bunch of yellow gold so I reset her in this vintage-y Stuller setting.

7E2D661F-C6D0-43AF-BF3D-C50AA905E6B0.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right-hand bling today—a reset from an original, kind of gaudy, E/W mounting my mom got from Service Merchandise in the early 80s. I always thought she was too pretty to get lost in a bunch of yellow gold so I reset her in this vintage-y Stuller setting.

This is gorgeous! Can we see the profile?

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

Looks amazing! Very pretty setting.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock

Very nice setting, you should do a before and after post, ha!

Took a glam shot of my spinel after catching some rays.

IMG_6393.jpg
IMG_8595.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results