shape
carat
color
clarity

Right-hand bling of the day

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My right hand isn’t as blingy as some of yours here, but this ring means the world to me. This was my grandmothers wedding band. She passed away in 1990 and my father had it sized to fit his pinky. He wore it daily, never took it off, until recently when he started losing weight. My father passed away on 4/17/21, just 3 weeks after being diagnosed with metastatic melanoma. I started wearing it when he was in the hospital during his last week, it comforted me. My plan is to wear it daily just as my dad and grandmother did DC345DD3-8373-40AA-AB11-2F6D623724FC.jpeg

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
My right hand isn’t as blingy as some of yours here, but this ring means the world to me. This was my grandmothers wedding band. She passed away in 1990 and my father had it sized to fit his pinky. He wore it daily, never took it off, until recently when he started losing weight. My father passed away on 4/17/21, just 3 weeks after being diagnosed with metastatic melanoma. I started wearing it when he was in the hospital during his last week, it comforted me. My plan is to wear it daily just as my dad and grandmother did DC345DD3-8373-40AA-AB11-2F6D623724FC.jpeg

That’s lovely.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. I think that the ring is lovely, and your wearing plan for it is incredibly moving.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have we seen this beautiful pinky ring before?? Is your jewellery box actually bottomless?!!

Ha! I only have a handful of rings you haven’t seen. This one is a Frankenstein’s monster of sorts the setting held a nice ruby and that pink sapphire was in a set with some nice old cuts. I took the ruby out of the trillion setting and I had the sapphire loose after scrapping the setting for the diamonds so I figured- might as well put the two misfits together.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. I think that the ring is lovely, and your wearing plan for it is incredibly moving.

Thank you ☺️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I’m so sorry for your loss @Diamond*Dana....I love that you decided to wear the ring in their memory.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock

So very sorry for your loss. I hope wearing your Dad’s ring brings comfort. Such a lovely meaningful tradition to carry forward.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

It is just as precious and I hope it always brings you comfort.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sorry for your loss. I hope wearing your Dad’s ring brings comfort. Such a lovely meaningful tradition to carry forward.

Thank you!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock

Love your precious ring, @Diamond*Dana ...tightest hugs to you:cry2:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Diamond*Dana, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dad. I love that you're wearing that lovely band in his memory. Big hugs x

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock

So sorry for your loss. Such a beautiful gesture, wearing it like daily like they did. May it bring you comfort. <virtual hug>

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hugs to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results