shape
carat
color
clarity

Richard Homer sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
Wink is having a Richard Homer Sale!!! Sadly there is not pictures of all the items. I am here to encourage Mr Jones to get out his digital and start snapping as I have Christmas money and Valentine's Day is very close.

http://www.winkjones.com/specials/splash_of_color.php

Hmmm no snowflake blue topaz?
7.gif

coldfusion

Rough_Rock
Sadly, the pictures don''t come close to doing the stones justice.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sadly there is a reason why Mr. Jones does not receive payment for professional photographs!

Wink

coldfusion

Rough_Rock
LOL...i wasn't referring to your pics Wink. IMHO, all the pics i've seen (even on richard's site) don't come close to capturing the life in the stones. There is a 3D effect that the camera just doesn't do justice.

Proud owner of 2 (soon to be 3 due to Wink's sale) of Richard's stones.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! I was not offended in the slightest. I have had professional shots taken and still they do not show the beauty of Richard''s work, but MAN they are SO much better than mine! I agree with you completely, it is just hard to make a stone stand up and strut its stuff when so much of the beauty of a gem is the sparkle and sizzle which just does not come accross in a static picture.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results