shape
carat
color
clarity

Rich blue Montana sapphire - thoughts? Tips? Newbie to colored stones!

Just caught up on this thread. @annagene12 I'm so glad everything worked out for you! The stone is stunning, absolutely stunning! I also love the Sholdt fern style. I particularly like the first two pictures you posted. The fern style in gold is just so textured and rich looking.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Just caught up on this thread. @annagene12 I'm so glad everything worked out for you! The stone is stunning, absolutely stunning! I also love the Sholdt fern style. I particularly like the first two pictures you posted. The fern style in gold is just so textured and rich looking.

Very sweet!!! Thanks for bearing with me on this long and winding thread! I learned a lot along the way.

I think those little diamonds really are lovely with the fern finish too, I might have Kaylee merge the styles - basically a single shank version of #2....then of course, I'd have to save up for a matching band haha....oh lordy....I also can't decide if I like white gold or yellow gold, but I always do unplated white gold.

Plenty of time to mull over it! I wish it would come sooner but it'll be worth the wait!

H

Horsegirl76

Congratulations! That is a gorgeous sapphire! Have fun picking out a setting for it.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so happy that you love the sapphire, and it looks exactly like what you want-- medium blue, velvety, and electric! What a glow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results