shape
carat
color
clarity

RHR Purchases in NYC - lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up a few things on our recent trip to the US, 4 rings in total!

First of all an apology for the pictures, taken on a very basic little automatic camera, they don''t do the rings justice at all, also the puffy fingers, it''s a warm day here.

This sapphire ring was a gift from my husband, I don''t have any sapphires, although it is my birthstone.

saprhr.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I decided it could be dressed up a little, so I purchased something I''ve always wanted, 2 slim diamond bands.

diamrhr.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I discovered how they changed the look of the sapphire ring.

sapdiarhr.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Then I came across this emerald and diamond band that I couldn''t resist.

emerhr.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
This is all the new rings together, I won''t wear them like this, but my favourite combo is probably the 3 at the bottom, the diamond bands flanking the emerald band.

allstack.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
This is the 2 bands with my diamond RHR, I''ll never wear these together, it''s just too wide, but I took the picture for fun.

aldiam134.jpg

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
All of my RH rings, instant stack! I spent more than I intended, I''m already addicted and planning more, I need a ruby ring now.

rhstack.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
They look fantastic! Especially the sapphire band
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! That was a very productive trip! Gorgeous collection!!
36.gif
30.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
MishB-Wow! How awesome! What a great trip you had! Your rings are so beautiful. My personal fave is the emerald/diamond band. The others are gorgeous too, I just have a thing for emeralds right now (lol).

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE all of your rings...so up my alley! I love the way you stacked the 2 thin diamond bands with the emerald ring. I LOVE the sapphire ring!...they are all really beautiful! Care to share where you got them? I live in Manhattan...and that sapphire ring is so lovely. I would love to try it on.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow they are all gorgeous, lucky girl
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them flanking the emerald band! Beautiful!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
They''re all beatiful, especially the emerald one! Those two bands are also fabulous! What''s the total carat weight of those?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh pretty stackers!! Sounds like a lovely trip to NYC
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yay, congrats on your hoard MishB
36.gif
they''re lovely acquisitions....i especially lurve the emeralds
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
MIshB -

great purchases! that sure gave your collection a shot in the arm - 4 in one go - wow!

where were you visiting from? i''m an australian living in NY, so i wondered if you were one of my home girls
9.gif

(Off Topic - atroop - i was in Manhattan last night at Compass for dinner on west 70th. they''re having lobster month there - if you like lobbie, you should go for dinner - it was awesome!)

i love those thin bands; have you tried them either side of a plain platinum band? i love that effect!

great purchases :)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 10:38:07 AM
Author: whitby_2773
MIshB -

great purchases! that sure gave your collection a shot in the arm - 4 in one go - wow!

where were you visiting from? i''m an australian living in NY, so i wondered if you were one of my home girls
9.gif

(Off Topic - atroop - i was in Manhattan last night at Compass for dinner on west 70th. they''re having lobster month there - if you like lobbie, you should go for dinner - it was awesome!)

i love those thin bands; have you tried them either side of a plain platinum band? i love that effect!

great purchases :)

whitby thanks so much! I''m allergic to all seafood but my mother LOVES lobster. Maybe I''ll send them out for dinner. Thanks for info!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are all beautiful rings Mish, I would wear any or all of them...

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy! Those sapphires are gorgeous!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those are gorgeous.
I love all of them stacked together!
30.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Major blingage! And all on one trip -- lucky you! The rings are all gorgeous. The emerald + two diamond bands is my favorite, too.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, I love your new rings, they are gorgeous and what options you now have!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 2:03:32 AM
Author: MishB
All of my RH rings, instant stack! I spent more than I intended, I''m already addicted and planning more, I need a ruby ring now.
That ring cake looks DELICIOUS!!!! YUM!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute rings! I love all the variations you can create with mix/matching.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes! What a bounty of rings!!! Those are beeeeeeautiful! I would love to have any ONE of those lovelies. Can''t believe you scored FOUR in one trip!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun shopping trip you had! You did really well!!! I''m hoping to start a stacking collection as soon as my DH gets over
32.gif

buying me my facets collection 5 stone! Might be a while
39.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they all look so good together, however you decide to wear them. They dress up or down. What a collection!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--that is a gorgeous stack of rings! I especially love the emerald/diamond band, but they are all fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results