shape
carat
color
clarity

RHR Purchases in NYC - lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up a few things on our recent trip to the US, 4 rings in total!

First of all an apology for the pictures, taken on a very basic little automatic camera, they don''t do the rings justice at all, also the puffy fingers, it''s a warm day here.

This sapphire ring was a gift from my husband, I don''t have any sapphires, although it is my birthstone.

saprhr.jpg

I decided it could be dressed up a little, so I purchased something I''ve always wanted, 2 slim diamond bands.

diamrhr.jpg

I discovered how they changed the look of the sapphire ring.

sapdiarhr.jpg

Then I came across this emerald and diamond band that I couldn''t resist.

emerhr.jpg

This is all the new rings together, I won''t wear them like this, but my favourite combo is probably the 3 at the bottom, the diamond bands flanking the emerald band.

allstack.jpg

This is the 2 bands with my diamond RHR, I''ll never wear these together, it''s just too wide, but I took the picture for fun.

aldiam134.jpg

All of my RH rings, instant stack! I spent more than I intended, I''m already addicted and planning more, I need a ruby ring now.

rhstack.jpg

They look fantastic! Especially the sapphire band
36.gif

WOW!!! That was a very productive trip! Gorgeous collection!!
36.gif
30.gif

MishB-Wow! How awesome! What a great trip you had! Your rings are so beautiful. My personal fave is the emerald/diamond band. The others are gorgeous too, I just have a thing for emeralds right now (lol).

I LOVE all of your rings...so up my alley! I love the way you stacked the 2 thin diamond bands with the emerald ring. I LOVE the sapphire ring!...they are all really beautiful! Care to share where you got them? I live in Manhattan...and that sapphire ring is so lovely. I would love to try it on.

Wow they are all gorgeous, lucky girl
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Love them flanking the emerald band! Beautiful!

They''re all beatiful, especially the emerald one! Those two bands are also fabulous! What''s the total carat weight of those?

Love it!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ooooh pretty stackers!! Sounds like a lovely trip to NYC
36.gif

yay, congrats on your hoard MishB
36.gif
they''re lovely acquisitions....i especially lurve the emeralds
30.gif

MIshB -

great purchases! that sure gave your collection a shot in the arm - 4 in one go - wow!

where were you visiting from? i''m an australian living in NY, so i wondered if you were one of my home girls
9.gif

(Off Topic - atroop - i was in Manhattan last night at Compass for dinner on west 70th. they''re having lobster month there - if you like lobbie, you should go for dinner - it was awesome!)

i love those thin bands; have you tried them either side of a plain platinum band? i love that effect!

great purchases :)

Date: 3/29/2009 10:38:07 AM
Author: whitby_2773
MIshB -

great purchases! that sure gave your collection a shot in the arm - 4 in one go - wow!

where were you visiting from? i''m an australian living in NY, so i wondered if you were one of my home girls
9.gif

(Off Topic - atroop - i was in Manhattan last night at Compass for dinner on west 70th. they''re having lobster month there - if you like lobbie, you should go for dinner - it was awesome!)

i love those thin bands; have you tried them either side of a plain platinum band? i love that effect!

great purchases :)

whitby thanks so much! I''m allergic to all seafood but my mother LOVES lobster. Maybe I''ll send them out for dinner. Thanks for info!

These are all beautiful rings Mish, I would wear any or all of them...

Yummy! Those sapphires are gorgeous!

those are gorgeous.
I love all of them stacked together!
30.gif

Major blingage! And all on one trip -- lucky you! The rings are all gorgeous. The emerald + two diamond bands is my favorite, too.

Ooooo, I love your new rings, they are gorgeous and what options you now have!!

Date: 3/29/2009 2:03:32 AM
Author: MishB
All of my RH rings, instant stack! I spent more than I intended, I''m already addicted and planning more, I need a ruby ring now.
That ring cake looks DELICIOUS!!!! YUM!!!!

Cute rings! I love all the variations you can create with mix/matching.

Holy smokes! What a bounty of rings!!! Those are beeeeeeautiful! I would love to have any ONE of those lovelies. Can''t believe you scored FOUR in one trip!

What a fun shopping trip you had! You did really well!!! I''m hoping to start a stacking collection as soon as my DH gets over
32.gif

buying me my facets collection 5 stone! Might be a while
39.gif

Wow, they all look so good together, however you decide to wear them. They dress up or down. What a collection!

Wow--that is a gorgeous stack of rings! I especially love the emerald/diamond band, but they are all fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP