shape
carat
color
clarity

Retooled Stuller setting for Mildred

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and I LOVE the engraving. What a perfect retool! I would have never thought to have something like that done.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful refresh! I love the engraving. It's just lovely.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice overhaul! The engraving gives it a whole different look! Fun to switch it up a bit while you're looking for its forever home!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! :))

Jimmianne

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been playing with all my bands, and only one looks right...it is the other ring that Tony “tweaked”...a Hearts in Fire band that I got at a pawn shop. Tony unplated and engraved it. Usually this is too much bling for me, but for now, it’s very cheerful on this grey Sunday! B01093F3-6ECE-4BD9-84A4-8A8E1C2D5F64.jpeg 39DA595E-4425-421A-A23A-C9B317C78F89.jpeg

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I think it's simply fantastic and really really shows your stone now.. great choice in having your friend re-tool rather than buy another setting, I LOVE IT Jimmie!

Jimmianne

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I think it's simply fantastic and really really shows your stone now.. great choice in having your friend re-tool rather than buy another setting, I LOVE IT Jimmie!
Thank you Mme Tekate!

Slick1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne I love this look!! Of course because I am old and love the bolder looks. Gorgeous combo and Mildred is a show stopper!! Enjoy your rocking Sunday.

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I have been playing with all my bands, and only one looks right...it is the other ring that Tony “tweaked”...a Hearts in Fire band that I got at a pawn shop. Tony unplated and engraved it. Usually this is too much bling for me, but for now, it’s very cheerful on this grey Sunday! B01093F3-6ECE-4BD9-84A4-8A8E1C2D5F64.jpeg 39DA595E-4425-421A-A23A-C9B317C78F89.jpeg
@Jimmianne I love a gap! Somehow in another thread I gave the impression that I prefer rings to be flush. I do with just bands...or actually a plain soli.. I LOVE the gap between your rings! It looks lovely!

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne I love this look!! Of course because I am old and love the bolder looks. Gorgeous combo and Mildred is a show stopper!! Enjoy your rocking Sunday.
Omg @Slick1! I almost spit out my coffee! You are not old..and it’s not because I am! :lol:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have no idea how I’ve missed this thread until now - ‘Mildred’ in a heading would be a flashing beacon for me as I love seeing pictures of your stone!

I LOVE the re-work your friend did - your new setting is a keeper, as is your friend (what an angel to do the work quickly and drop it to you after your surgery).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne, what a transformation and improvement! Your friend did such an amazing job. Love the reworked profile view and the engraving. It looks like a brand new setting! So glad you are enjoying your ring now. Congrats!

Jimmianne

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne do you wear Joy much or do you reach for Mildred most days? Inquiring minds :mrgreen2:
Hi Bonfire, I don’t wear Joy at all!
But after your question yesterday I got her out of the safe, did a super cleaning and was inspired to take a lot of photos...so thank you!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, glad to help get Joy out for a spin! I would love to see some of the photos you took.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.