shape
carat
color
clarity

Response time for David Klass?

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
Hi guys! I am looking for someone to do my wedding band, and I already got in touch (and received a response) for a custom ring from LOGR; however, I wanted to get a quote from David as well, after seeing the reviews of his work on here. I sent him an email about 10 days ago, and I was wondering how long his response time usually is. I know he must be super busy, and I'm not in a big hurry, but I didn't know if I should follow up or not. I don't want to be a bother. Any info you all lovely people can give me would be appreciated! Thank you!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
David just finished a pendant for me using an old mine cut I had sent from OWD. I emailed and followed up with a phone call. He and Amy are so nice and easy to work with. I would definitely call.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I would call him or try emailing again because that is not normal for him. He usually gets back within 24hrs or at the most 48hrs so he probably didn't get it or its in his spam box. He is awesome to work with so please give him a chance to get back to you ;))

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
Thanks, guys! I will give him a call today. I just didn't want to bug him if he were really busy, but it sounds like he might not have received my email, so I will try to contact him that way.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
btrsweet5747 said:
I just didn't want to bug him if he were really busy,

He likes busy...means business is good!! ;)) Please update us when you start on your project

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
Well, I called him that afternoon, and left a message, saying that I had sent an email, and could they please get back with me, etc. I told them the email address it came from, as well as my phone number, but still no response on either. What should I do? :confused:

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
This week is Passover so lots of diamond/jewelry places are not open/available. I would call again on Monday knowing that if he is closed for that reason there is likely a backlog.

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
lilysweet|1428688122|3859940 said:
This week is Passover so lots of diamond/jewelry places are not open/available. I would call again on Monday knowing that if he is closed for that reason there is likely a backlog.

Ah- good point! Thanks so much!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first time I contacted David it took about a week for him to respond. I was just about to write him again when I got an answer. After that, I got very prompt answers from him and I am now working on my second project with him. If you don't hear soon, I would just email or call again. You might have just fallen through the cracks. David is great to work with and I find him very prompt normally.

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
OK- so I emailed him again, and he got right back to me. He is going to draw up a design for me. I'm so excited! I will keep you all updated- thanks for the info and encouragement!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
btrsweet5747|1429049031|3861891 said:
OK- so I emailed him again, and he got right back to me. He is going to draw up a design for me. I'm so excited! I will keep you all updated- thanks for the info and encouragement!

Ah, sounds great. David is really nice to work with. He usually responds very fast, but he must be rather busy as his reputation is rising here on PS. David is currently working on his second ring for me and the third will be added soon :D

Please come back showing results and updates.

btrsweet5747

Rough_Rock
Posting the drawings now!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
btrsweet5747|1430144958|3868401 said:
Posting the drawings now!

Yay!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results