My partner and I bought my engagement ring in November/December last year, at the time I went to a jeweller for sizing and was told I could wear a 5 or 5 1/4, so I decided on the 5 as the sizing ring was quite large whereas my ring (a tapered Tiffany from BGD) is quite thin. Well 5 months later and 25 weeks pregnant, I've swollen/gained some weight and I just tried my ring on and it doesn't fit anymore. I can get it on, but it's tight and not comfortable. We are going on holidays in two weeks and that's when the proposal will be happening, so I'm kind of depressed that I won't be able to wear it! If you were me, would you suck it up and wait till post baby to be able to wear it, or get it resized? I don't want to damage the integrity of the ring for short term purposes, but is the damage really rather minimal and nothing to be concerned about?