shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset Ring Pyramid Setting

barzola

Rough_Rock
I would like to have a ring completely reset since I don't care for the setting. I would like to have it remade into something that I can wear frequently on my right hand. Any suggestions for a better setting? Something not as outdated but classic?

It looks like these rings now - I don't have a pic of mine.

Thanks!

m_57d242b96d64bcb55100d2d4.jpg

80545_3.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is that it will be really expensive to have something custom made. Is there a reason you don't want to sell it and put the money towards a new RHR?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David klass will remake rings and not charge too much to take them apart. Have a shared prong eternity made.

Michael_E

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Taking that ring apart should cost nothing since it involves all of 30 seconds of a bench guy's time. Doing custom work is expensive since the time involved can be quite high. You can get ideas for what sorts of shapes you like by looking at the online catalogs of commercial setting manufacturers such as Stuller and Unique Settings of New York, or just ask in Rocky Talk and you'll get all sorts of images suggested. Once you have some idea of what you like, then approach a custom jeweler and see what they think. Initial sketches and conversation is free, so use it to develop a design which appeals to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results