shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset of a reset of a reset....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...j''adore!!!

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Merci beaucoup!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. That is amazing, what a difference!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely choice Lora,
it''s beautiful.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful - so glad you are happy with it!

Enjoy!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That is an absolutely beautiful ring.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Lora, I''m so glad you got the ring of your dreams! It''s beautiful. I''m also glad to hear you had a wonderful experience getting this masterpiece.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

Lora

Shiny_Rock
I appreciate the comments, I took everyones opinions on the other setting into consideration when deciding on the final project. You are all always so honest, and it really does help. Fortunately, I had very little cash invested in the ring that my jeweler did for me, and it gave me the opportunity to see if I really liked that design. I loved it, I just needed to tweak it a bit! And nothing from the old setting was wasted, I have a new pendant and two eternity bands to mix and match with other rings for my right hand.
36.gif

nikidust

Rough_Rock
That is stunning! I love the split shank! It still says "married" without needing a wedding band. It looks a hundred times better than it did before the final re-set. The bezel bands didn''t go with the prong set halo, but now that it''s all prong, it looks fantastic! Congratulations for getting exactly what you wanted!

Lora

Shiny_Rock
Thanks nikidust! It would have driven me crazy to not have all of the diamonds set the same. That''s why when I saw the version my jeweler came up with, I knew it would never work for me. Loved the style, but everything needed to be set alike. And being "older", I have not had anyone ask if it were an engagement ring, which I''m sure on someone younger they might question!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I love your reset of a reset of a reset!
9.gif
I know that you''ve been through a lot. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results