Love this!! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! OECs are beautiful bezeled. Wear it in good health! :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had the milgrain added to the inner bezels and I love it! Can't wait to get it back!

milgrain1.jpg

milgrain.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that looks "COMPLETE" now!! Excellent choice --- and so glad you had it first to live with it for a bit, before you decided that milgraining was what you wanted!!

Looks gorgeous!! You must be so excited to have it "home" soon!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.K, now I love it. It was kind of missing something without the millegrain, now it's perfection!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what a difference the milgrain makes!!! :love: It looks fabulous!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I am so glad I had the milgrain done and you are right - I can't wait to get it back! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love everything about it- good choice adding the milgrain. It really completes the look. Beautiful reset! :love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well she is at home now and I love her even more! So glad I added the milgrain. :love: :love: :love:

dscn1043.jpg

oec_3_stone.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! So glad she's home with you, safe and sound, and DEFINITELY looking like she's all dressed up and looking for a party! Just beautiful!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks amazing!!! So glad you have it back and can start enjoying it! :appl:

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic design & sparkle! I love the new setting.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the stones in the reset. They look very well balanced.

rileyl

Rough_Rock
This is one of the most beautiful three-stone rings I've ever seen. Lucky you! Enjoy!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had this piece redone to fix some issues like the mil grain and bezels. I wanted smaller mil grain and a bit of distinction between the two layers of bezel.

Pics from David today before he leaves for Hong Kong! I love it so much more now. I almost did not post these pics because my stones look so yellow but I know they are not IRL. Small stones in the side Vs are bigger and they added mil grain along the V.

And my balls between the bezels are BIGGER - more pronounced and rounded - not so flat! :wink2:

Still unplated 18k white gold with a 1.05ct OEC diamond center and two .40ct each diamond OECs, L/K VS1. But now .25ctw small side diamonds.

So cannot wait to get this! I have missed it so much! :love: I will take better pics when it gets home.

th.jpg

th1.jpg

th3.jpg

th4.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah yes, I can really see the difference!!! I loved it before but it looks fabulous now! :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better pics of the reset.

oec_3_0.jpg

dscn1382.jpg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bet those longer side Vs with the diamonds really make a difference with the sparkle it gives off. Beautiful!!

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Looks gorgeous! I recall that you said this was a RHR? Is there a thread for your e-ring?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I have actually been wearing this as an ering with that band. I have never really had a diamond ering once I quit wearing my first set years ago which is now reset into a rose gold band. I had been wearing some kind of band or a ring with a stone other than diamond on my left hand. But this one is spending an awful lot of time there especially since I wear the sapphire and diamond one on my right middle finger! My work for many years was not conducive to big bling - being a prison guard - it was not the place for expensive jewelry so I got out of the habit of wearing anything but earrings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results