shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset-From Halo to 3 stone-WhiteGold to YellowGold

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Hard to believe it's the same stone. I thought it was beautiful before but it's really stunning in the three stone. Amazing!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are killing me! The swoop-y 6 prong / 3 prong three stone trellis setting is new on the top of my setting list for my (hopefully soon) engagement ring. It's truly amazing!!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is wonderful. And the combination of the sidestones and the tourmaline is so beautiful!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out beautifully! I love the creative but simple and elegant lines of the setting and the color combination. It really showcases your tourmaline! Ironically, it gives a more luxe look without the diamonds!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really appreciate all of your wonderful and encouraging comments. Thank you very much!!!! :))

pregcurious- You are right! The yellow gold and golden mali's really come together well and highlight the pink t better than I thought it would.

centralsquare and velouria- I agree, this 3 stone gem combo does look Amazing to me too! I feel really confident in "the look" of my ring now.

maebelle-Im in love with this setting. Looking forward to seeing your ERing !!!! ;-)

crasru- Thank you for the compliment! From the CAD's I was expecting the mali's to be more green, even thought I wanted them to be more golden. I believe this pink and yellow combo is so spectacular!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
That is an absolutely gorgeous color combination! Love the stones set in yellow gold too!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness Zesty, your ring came out absolutely gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

I love how warm and buttery the 18K YG looks with the pink tourmaline and malis. What a nice contrast of colors, and the swoopy profile is really nice. Also, I've never seen prongs set like that. Very unique.

How long did it take for you to get the CADs once they received your stones?

Congrats, and enjoy your new lovely! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got it today!!! Here's some photos!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

8-23o.jpg

8-23p.jpg

8-23g.jpg

8-23h.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
That i just perfection! I love the balance in the stone proportions, and the gold is the perfect shade too. You must be thrilled! :love: :appl: :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
platinumrock|1314129932|2997658 said:
Oh my goodness Zesty, your ring came out absolutely gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

I love how warm and buttery the 18K YG looks with the pink tourmaline and malis. What a nice contrast of colors, and the swoopy profile is really nice. Also, I've never seen prongs set like that. Very unique.

How long did it take for you to get the CADs once they received your stones?

Congrats, and enjoy your new lovely! :appl:

NeverEndUpg-Thank you for the compliment!!!

nats-Thanks!!!! Im sooo ecstatic!!!

PR- It took about two-three weeks for me to get the CAD's. Thank you sooo much for your lovely comments!!! Im soooooo OVERLY PLEASED with how this turned out!!! :bigsmile:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I cant believe the flashes of GREEN and yellow from the mali's!!!!

8-23b.jpg

8-23c.jpg

8-23i.jpg

8-23f.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's just too perfect for words!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Aven

Rough_Rock
Its gorgeous! I love the multi prongs, it gives your ring a classic, estate look, its just lovely!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those handshots are amazing!

The ring is so full of color and life. The malis are on fire! :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring, enjoy!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!! the colors are great and I love the fluid lines of the setting :)

and that sparkle :) :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much Athena, Aven, PR, TL, and slg47! :))

I'm very pleased with the gemstones selection and workmanship of the ring! I'm bubbling over with excitement!!!!

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement, support and advise. :bigsmile: :D

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset turned out fantastic! It's GORGEOUS. You must be thrilled!!! I love the colors.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colour is very soft and warm; however, the ones that caught my eye the most are the green flashes from the mali.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning! I LOVE the color combination. Looks gorgeous on your hand, with your band. Congratulations.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
The colors look absolutely stunning on your hand! Congratulations on being able to celebrate 20 beautiful years with a beautiful ring! :appl: :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1314362478|3000105 said:
The colour is very soft and warm; however, the ones that caught my eye the most are the green flashes from the mali.

Chrono-I know right! The green flashes took me totally by surprise! 8)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
brightice, kae kae, kasbaby
Thank you everyone for your kind words! You guys a so encouraging and supportive! :D

Now for a few more pix... :naughty:

8-291b.jpg

8-2316.jpg

8-291c.jpg

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is absolutely beautiful, and IMO, sets off the beauty of the stone much more than its former setting. Love the Mali garnets on the side. Very original, and the yellow gold is lovely.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these new pics - it is picking up orange glints from the mali garnets and yellow gold setting.

kt

Shiny_Rock
I think what I love best about the ring is that it's such an unexpected color combo in such a classic setting - a nice visual surprise but not something that will get outdated. Congrats on everything!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
That reset is stunning. Those colors look amazing together.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
What a difference this reset makes! I love the way this looks on your hand with the diamond band. Congratulations.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree, it does look great on your hand. Also, these photos where the yellow stones sparkle in the sun are fantastic!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
with all due respect, I SO prefer your stone in the new setting!!!! Love love love it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results