shape
carat
color
clarity

Reputable 2nd Hand Luxury Watch Vendors?

mojoriley

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am in the process of putting together my Big Girl Starter Kit, and thinking about adding a nice 2nd hand watch. Looking at lots of different models right now, but considering Rolex, Omega, Cartier, Tag- the usual suspects I suppose!

Wondering if anyone has recommendations for trustworthy vendors? Or anyone had luck with private sellers (ebay, etc)?

Would be much appreciated :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fashionphile

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
eBay can be an excellent source. Many sellers are actually B & M stores uses eBay as an additional sales point. Virtually all my watches - 50 plus - (I collect vintage ladies watches) have come from eBay.
You do need to be cautious with private sellers if they don’t have the correct paperwork, boxes etc as there are counterfeit copies of the most popular styles.
Also check the band length against your own wrist. Often with pre loved the additional links have gone AWOL and it is very expensive, like eye watering expensive, to get extra links from say Rolex or Cartier.
If you see something on eBay and need an opinion, happy to help.

mojoriley

Rough_Rock
Very helpful, thank you!

Bron357, I would love to hear more about what watches you have, and what you might recommend for someone new to this. I never wore a watch until I had kids, and now I wear one nearly everyday. I can't believe I've waited this long to upgrade!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results