shape
carat
color
clarity

reproduction 4ct paste earrings by shanadams

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Awesome! Are pastes faceted like antique cushion diamonds? How does their performance compare to diamonds? Your snake hoops are really cute!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I have a video of their performance on my jewelry instagram account under the name justsomeonelil

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I mean, they are pretty awesome for 4ct paste earrings but you can see the comparison between my real 4ct plus antique cushion diamond on that account.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very cool!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@minimountains Are you still happy with these earrings? I’m thinking of getting a similar pair.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@kgizo I have a pair and since then, I think prices have gone up a bit. I like them and like that they are handcrafted by a person, but they are a little expensive still for what they are.

I thought they were a little expensive when I bought them, but I wanted them! I went with stones that I think are too big. I think smaller stones, like 6 or 6.5 mm each are better. I think mine are 8 mm.

I really wanted a pair with real diamonds that were about 6.5mmish each and that was just not in the budget at the time. The stones behave differently than diamonds, but are still pretty.

I never wear mine, but should. I sill add that Shannon is lovely to work with, cares about her product and couldn't be a nicer lady.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @elizat. I am intrigued by the antique emerald cuts, but it is a lot of money for “fun” jewelry as you pointed out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results