shape
carat
color
clarity

reproduction 4ct paste earrings by shanadams

Discussion in 'Antique and Vintage Jewelry' started by minimountains, Jun 8, 2017.

1. minimountains
    Shiny_Rock

by minimountains » Jun 8, 2017
    these came earlier this week, they are darling! Today I'm wearing them paired with my 18k yellow gold Gabriella Kiss snake hoops (large).

IMG_4052.JPG

2. Skhii
    Shiny_Rock

by Skhii » Jun 13, 2017
    Awesome! Are pastes faceted like antique cushion diamonds? How does their performance compare to diamonds? Your snake hoops are really cute!

3. minimountains
    Shiny_Rock

by minimountains » Jun 13, 2017
    I have a video of their performance on my jewelry instagram account under the name justsomeonelil

4. minimountains
    Shiny_Rock

by minimountains » Jun 13, 2017
    I mean, they are pretty awesome for 4ct paste earrings but you can see the comparison between my real 4ct plus antique cushion diamond on that account.

5. kgizo
    Brilliant_Rock

by kgizo » Jun 14, 2017
    Very pretty!

6. foxinsox
    Ideal_Rock

by foxinsox » Jun 14, 2017
    They are very cool!

7. kgizo
    Brilliant_Rock

by kgizo » Apr 23, 2019
    @minimountains Are you still happy with these earrings? I’m thinking of getting a similar pair.

8. elizat
    Shiny_Rock

by elizat » Apr 24, 2019
    @kgizo I have a pair and since then, I think prices have gone up a bit. I like them and like that they are handcrafted by a person, but they are a little expensive still for what they are.

I thought they were a little expensive when I bought them, but I wanted them! I went with stones that I think are too big. I think smaller stones, like 6 or 6.5 mm each are better. I think mine are 8 mm.

I really wanted a pair with real diamonds that were about 6.5mmish each and that was just not in the budget at the time. The stones behave differently than diamonds, but are still pretty.

I never wear mine, but should. I sill add that Shannon is lovely to work with, cares about her product and couldn't be a nicer lady.

kgizo likes this.
  9. kgizo
    Brilliant_Rock

by kgizo » Apr 25, 2019
    Thanks, @elizat. I am intrigued by the antique emerald cuts, but it is a lot of money for “fun” jewelry as you pointed out.