Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Replacement center stone for my 3-stone ring

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
4,086

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
903
WooooHoooo!!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: I love the reset of your 3-stone. It looks fabulous. Great colour on the new stone too. Can you also post pictures of the reset of your center diamond. I'd love to see them.

Cheers!
 

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
903
Swoon....thud (jaw hits the floor). How the H*!* did I miss this? :confused: I love, love, love your new ring. The frenchies look fab. What a showcase for your lovely stone. I was thinking, "Why would you want to change your 3-stone?" NOW I know!!! GORGEOUS. {sigh} :D
 

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
4,086
Farleysmom|1309215397|2956577 said:
Swoon....thud (jaw hits the floor). How the H*!* did I miss this? :confused: I love, love, love your new ring. The frenchies look fab. What a showcase for your lovely stone. I was thinking, "Why would you want to change your 3-stone?" NOW I know!!! GORGEOUS. {sigh} :D
Thanks Farleysmom. I couldn't be happier with the results.
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
55,810
Please repost a few of the reset in this thread!!! It is gorgeous! :love: I really love the setting with a colored stone! That pink is a gorgeous color!
 

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
3,688
It's lovely!!! Yes, please post more photos here! BTW, how hard was it for center stone to be replaced in the truth setting?
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
20,775
Oh wow - that turned out to be so pretty and delicate! Congrats bright ice :appl:


The pink looks a bit purplish in your pics, to my eyes - or rather, erring more toward purple/cool than orangey/warm - do you think that's what you see in most lights IRL? (I'm not a CSer so forgive me for no doubt butchering the terminology!)
And if so can I ask how you feel about the combination of warm tinted diamond and cool centrestone? I'd never have considered putting them together - but your pics make me think I am clearly missing out!
 

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
4,086
mom2boys|1309285441|2957143 said:
It's lovely!!! Yes, please post more photos here! BTW, how hard was it for center stone to be replaced in the truth setting?
Not hard at all. The CS is a bit smaller in diameter but it worked out fine.
 

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
4,086
Yssie|1309294745|2957288 said:
Oh wow - that turned out to be so pretty and delicate! Congrats bright ice :appl:


The pink looks a bit purplish in your pics, to my eyes - or rather, erring more toward purple/cool than orangey/warm - do you think that's what you see in most lights IRL? (I'm not a CSer so forgive me for no doubt butchering the terminology!)
And if so can I ask how you feel about the combination of warm tinted diamond and cool centrestone? I'd never have considered putting them together - but your pics make me think I am clearly missing out!
It is a bit purple at times depending on the lighting but most of the time it is in the pink tones. I love it with the warm diamonds.
 

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
3,417
Perfection!!
 

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
3,751
I'm literally in awe of this stone and how beautifully it fits into your three stone setting. It is just gorgeous!!!
 

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
1,298
I like it! :appl:
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
20,775
bright ice|1309300641|2957368 said:
Yssie|1309294745|2957288 said:
Oh wow - that turned out to be so pretty and delicate! Congrats bright ice :appl:


The pink looks a bit purplish in your pics, to my eyes - or rather, erring more toward purple/cool than orangey/warm - do you think that's what you see in most lights IRL? (I'm not a CSer so forgive me for no doubt butchering the terminology!)
And if so can I ask how you feel about the combination of warm tinted diamond and cool centrestone? I'd never have considered putting them together - but your pics make me think I am clearly missing out!
It is a bit purple at times depending on the lighting but most of the time it is in the pink tones. I love it with the warm diamonds.
I see - thanks bright ice. It certainly is beautiful in your pictures :sun:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top