shape
carat
color
clarity

Replaced Cartier Love Bracelet

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi- So my question is - where is the actual sizing on the Cartier Love Bracelet? My new one seems much bigger - than my old one and then I just noticed it is not identified on the receipts/authentication. I had recently lost my love bracelet (it actually came off my wrist) so when we went to the store to replace it, I had wanted to try the 16 again bc my old size 17 was very loose on me (which I prefer) but I had read that this can also attribute to the screws becoming loose. So I was thinking I should go back to the 16 which fit fine. However, it seemed SO much smaller than I remembered - so back I went to my “bigger” loose size of “17” which was my old one. I kept saying it seemed like a HUGE difference from the 16 and def much bigger than my old size 17 and is also larger now than my VCA Perlee Bangle (which before was not the case, as I wore them together for 5 years). All of my daughter’s saw it and said it looked much bigger without me asking them. I’m wondering if he had me try a size 15 and gave me an 18 by accident? I know this sounds so crazy but my wrists are quite small and not any diff than when I had gotten my other one. Are they slightly diff w the new screw system? I then saw that it’s not written anywhere on any of my receipts. Any advice would be helpful. I can certainly call them- I’m just a bit worried as now I’ve left the store….. ps. They said their pricing is going up again April 15th….

CircularBrilliant

Shiny_Rock
Hi- So my question is - where is the actual sizing on the Cartier Love Bracelet? My new one seems much bigger - than my old one and then I just noticed it is not identified on the receipts/authentication. I had recently lost my love bracelet (it actually came off my wrist) so when we went to the store to replace it, I had wanted to try the 16 again bc my old size 17 was very loose on me (which I prefer) but I had read that this can also attribute to the screws becoming loose. So I was thinking I should go back to the 16 which fit fine. However, it seemed SO much smaller than I remembered - so back I went to my “bigger” loose size of “17” which was my old one. I kept saying it seemed like a HUGE difference from the 16 and def much bigger than my old size 17 and is also larger now than my VCA Perlee Bangle (which before was not the case, as I wore them together for 5 years). All of my daughter’s saw it and said it looked much bigger without me asking them. I’m wondering if he had me try a size 15 and gave me an 18 by accident? I know this sounds so crazy but my wrists are quite small and not any diff than when I had gotten my other one. Are they slightly diff w the new screw system? I then saw that it’s not written anywhere on any of my receipts. Any advice would be helpful. I can certainly call them- I’m just a bit worried as now I’ve left the store….. ps. They said their pricing is going up again April 15th….

It's engraved on the inside of the bracelet. Mine says the size next to the serial number.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results