shape
carat
color
clarity

Remember Me??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on both accounts and welcome back! (My husband took almost 12 years to propose, so you aren''t alone
2.gif
)

Kiley

Rough_Rock
congratulations!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Whoa. HOW did I miss this thread?

CF, I am so glad you are back and
congrats.gif
on so much good news in your life! How amazing. A baby! An upcoming wedding! Wow, lady!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, Congratulations, CF!!!

I''m so happy to see you back and so pleased to hear your news!!! Best wishes to you both! Or, all THREE of you! Yay!!!!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
A big congrats to you, CF! I''m so glad to hear that little Oliver is doing well! I''m so glad that everything is going well and that you are in a much better place than you were at this time last year! Good for you!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 11:01:12 AM
Author: mscushion
Whoa. HOW did I miss this thread?

CF, I am so glad you are back and
congrats.gif
on so much good news in your life! How amazing. A baby! An upcoming wedding! Wow, lady!
36.gif

Thinking the same thing!!!

6.gif

Congrats CF - I am so happy everything turned out so well for you!!!

36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
love LOVE the name!

Congrats again CF!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear from you, CF! Congratulations on your engagement and baby Oliver!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Oh that is great news! Congratulations on the pregnancy and the proposal! Very exciting things happening for you! While you were gone I got engaged... my fiance and I also dated for 8 years before he proposed! I missed seeing you on here during that time, but I can totally understand why you didn''t come on. I''m so glad you came on and let us know you were ok and shared your GREAT news!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
CHOCOLATEFUDGE, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What an absolute pleasure to read your updates about your healthy baby boy and your proposal!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!! So so glad that things are going so well for you and your family, and that your patience has paid off. A few times during your absence, I posted threads to try to check up on you, to make sure you were ok--it seemed like you''d left us for good, and it is such happy news that you disappeared for a wonderful reason and have come back to let us share your happiness! CONGRATS on, well, everything!! I am over the moon for you!

36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

PS: You ARE going to stick around and tell us about your wedding plans and how it is being a new mommy, right?
5.gif

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments, it''s so nice to hear from you all. Had a bit of a drama with my ring....
Last Tuesday was my birthday and I decided to try my ring on again to see if it would fit yet. Anyway it was still tight but I thought that if I could just get it past my knuckle it would be ok... I pushed it on but it looked really tight and not very pretty so I decided to take it off and wait a bit longer. However, the ring had other ideas, it was stuck!! I tried everything to get it off, cooking oil, butter, hand cream, washing up liquid, nothing would work! My finger started swelling up and going purple! I elevated it and out ice on but nothing would take the swelling down. I was supposed to be going into work to take Oliver for a visit so decided to go, thinking that if I stopped messing with my finger the swelling would go down buy the time I got there. It didn''t! I was starting to lose feeling in my finger and my work colleagues were so concerned that I ended up racing to the fire station around the corner and having my ring cut off!!!!

It''s now in the jewellers being repaired. It''s not surprising that it got stuck, I had my finger measured and it''s four sizes bigger than pre-pregnancy! Have got to pick it up on Saturday. Was awful having to have it cut off but I can see the funny side. I''ll never forget my birthday that''s for sure!! The fireman were lovely too
emwink.gif

Hope you are all well

x x x x x

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2010 2:27:55 PM
Author: chocolatefudge
Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments, it''s so nice to hear from you all. Had a bit of a drama with my ring....
Last Tuesday was my birthday and I decided to try my ring on again to see if it would fit yet. Anyway it was still tight but I thought that if I could just get it past my knuckle it would be ok... I pushed it on but it looked really tight and not very pretty so I decided to take it off and wait a bit longer. However, the ring had other ideas, it was stuck!! I tried everything to get it off, cooking oil, butter, hand cream, washing up liquid, nothing would work! My finger started swelling up and going purple! I elevated it and out ice on but nothing would take the swelling down. I was supposed to be going into work to take Oliver for a visit so decided to go, thinking that if I stopped messing with my finger the swelling would go down buy the time I got there. It didn''t! I was starting to lose feeling in my finger and my work colleagues were so concerned that I ended up racing to the fire station around the corner and having my ring cut off!!!!

It''s now in the jewellers being repaired. It''s not surprising that it got stuck, I had my finger measured and it''s four sizes bigger than pre-pregnancy! Have got to pick it up on Saturday. Was awful having to have it cut off but I can see the funny side. I''ll never forget my birthday that''s for sure!! The fireman were lovely too
emwink.gif

Hope you are all well

x x x x x
What a way to remember your birhtday, but at least you can smile about it now. Congrats by the way on all of your blessings!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2010 4:28:10 PM
Author: chocolatefudge
Oh, and don''t worry about taking me off the list, it''s my own fault for going missing for so long
emsmile.gif

x x x x
Aww congrats on the birth of baby oliver! and no pain relief? wow!

Good luck in all of your wedding planning!
36.gif
. See you in BWW?!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
ChocolateFudge! I remember you. (My name was previously Bubbly1126) So glad to hear of such wonderful things going on in your life!! Congrats on the birth of your son! And what a gorgeous name!!
1.gif
And of course, Congrats on getting engaged! Happy planning!

Hope you stick around... So glad to have you back!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results