shape
carat
color
clarity

Remember Me??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, CF, I''m so glad things are looking up for you! Enjoy your loooong awaited engagement and your bundle of joy!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Babies are a blessing, regardless of whether or not they were planned. Congratulations on the engagement, and congratulations on the wonderful blessing you and your fi have received!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 11:10:09 AM
Author: Winks_Elf
Babies are a blessing, regardless of whether or not they were planned. Congratulations on the engagement, and congratulations on the wonderful blessing you and your fi have received!
I agree! congrats, and so glad to read about your many blessings!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
YAY CF! Good to hear from you! Congrats on your baby and your engagement! So excited for you!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations all around, CF!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats CF!

I joined after you left but read your story and saw the people looking for you. So glad you are back and happy.

Stick around.
1.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you came back and updated us! Congratulations on your engagement and baby, wishing you a wonderful delivery
36.gif

Please keep sticking around and updating us!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 11:10:09 AM
Author: Winks_Elf
Definitely!

Congrats, and I hope you''ll stick around!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2009 12:25:50 PM
Author:chocolatefudge
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone remembers me on here?? I''d like to apologise for my VERY long absence, I will explain where I have been until now. As some of you may remember I''d been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 8 years and was STILL waiting for a propsal. Some people on this board were very outspoken about this (and I took their comments on board) however, I did feel that some comments were getting very judgemental. I understand that many of my threads were not the happiest as I really did want to get engaged, but some posters were very quick to comment on my relationship which is a difficult thing to do when you don''t know a couple.

Anyway this isn''t a moan about the ladies on here as most of you are great and I used to love coming on to talk to you.

Right I''ll get to my point. In April this year I discovered I was pregnant! It was an accident but my boyfriend was over the moon (I was in shock!!) He was so, so happy and our relationship has gone from strength to strength. However, I was very worried about coming and telling you all on here as I knew that I might get some very negative reactions. The longer I didn''t post the harder it was for me to come back. I hope you can understand that?

Anyway, on Christmas Day my boyfriend proposed!!! It was really lovely, just the two of us on Christmas morning. It was such a surprise as I had put all my thought into the pregnancy and was not even thinking about getting engaged. I''m due in three days and feel so happy and lucky. I always knew he would do it, although I didn''t expect it to take so long...

Thank you for reading if you got this far!

x x x x x x x x x
congrats CF!! I hope you have a safe, and easy delivery!!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
what fantastic news CF, you have offically made my day!

What a wonderful unexpected suprise then proposal. Best wishes for your new addition. Please keep us updated.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Such fantastic news! I am so happy for you both! Please keep us in the loop and let us know how the delivery goes! Also - please post pics of your ring and baby when you get a chance!!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I''m so glad you stopped in to let us know about your good news. We were missing you!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the baby and the proposal!! How incredibly exciting!
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
How exciting, a baby and an engagement. Two things to celebrate. Thanks for catching us up and most importantly, congratulations!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
CF!!!
Oh my goodness!

I somehow came across the post where I had to take you off of the list
7.gif
and so I decided I''d do a search to see if you had checked in. i am so happy to see that you did!
I''m sorry about having to take you off but i am SO GLAD YOU''RE BACK!
And Engaged!
And Preggo! (though judging by the date you posted this, you are prolly currently up all night with a bouncing baby!)
Congrats on everything! I''m so very happy for you!

We need pics! of the baby and the bling :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
how did I miss this thread!!! Yay delighted to see you posting again-I''ve been dying to know how you have been getting on. Congrats on your engagement and your pregnancy.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed it either. I must of been passed out under a pile of presents, drunk on eggnog.
Congratulations on all counts. Your life has changed so much from your last posts. I''m so very happy for you!!!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Hi again!! Well I''ve had my baby! A little boy, we''ve called him oliver James and he''s gorgeous. I had to be induced because they were worried I was developing pre-eclampsia. Labour wasn''t too bad at all, managed to get fully dilated with no pain relief as noone realised I was in full labour! However, after pushing for five hours (OMG!) he was finally born weighing a not so small 9lb 9oz! My boyfriend has started looking at wedding venues and seems even more excited than me! I really couldn''t be happier than I am right now. Sorry about all the exclamation marks, I always use too many but am really so excited and happy at the moment that I''m using more than ever!
My ring still isn''t quite fitting but I don''t think it''ll be long. I lost 2 stone just giving birth!

Lovely to hear from so many of you who remember me. Pushin40 I''m so glad to hear about your engagement too! Congratulations!

x x x x x

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and don''t worry about taking me off the list, it''s my own fault for going missing for so long
emsmile.gif

x x x x

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the baby chocolatefudge!! What wonderful news! Hope you and little Oliver are resting and doing well.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I''m glad everything has turned out so well for you. I hope you stick around in BWW and home and family threads if you can find the time.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the pregnancy and engagement.
ETA: oops just saw your update lol! Congratulations on your little boy!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Wow congrats CF!!! such wonderful news!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on a healthy baby boy!
36.gif
I love the name!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the baby boy CF! Hope you hang around more now!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you, BF and baby Oliver!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Together for 8 years and you just got pregnant. What a surprise! Hope you have a very healthy pregnancy. Good luck!

Oh, saw you had the baby! So double congrats!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
CF, congratulations on your little boy! So glad to hear that you are so happy! And that you FI is so excited to get married!!! I hope that you''ll stick around here and keep us updated about how little Oliver James is doing, as well as your wedding plans!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the healthy baby. I love his name too.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
emotion-19.gif
I love the name you and your FI chose, what an exciting time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results