shape
carat
color
clarity

Remade cluster ring, a pair of studs, and some fun earrings to round out the charm bracelet

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So that title will probably be longer than the post. :mrgreen:

Well, ok, maybe not....

As you may know, a while back I had a cluster set of earrings, pendant and ring. The earrings ended up being a tad heavy, being bezel set in platinum, and I rarely wore them. Having pulled them apart, I did miss them, tho, so had in the back of my mind the idea of remaking them without the bezel. My cluster ring had a sapphire in it and, while I liked it a lot, it wasn't *precisely* the shade I'd envisioned. The pendant simply didn't get worn. Consequently, I pulled all of them apart and decided to start again.

Today, the ring arrived and it's absolutely stunning. It's a 1.51 G VS2 center with 26 and 27 point sides for a total of roughly 3.6ctw, set in platinum. The sides had been collected over the years and are all E colored, ideal stats, VS/VVS clarity. The sparkle is off the chain!

Along with it came a pair of 6 prong MRB studs I'd wanted for a while - 1.21ctw, E VS1 from Blue Nile. The prongs on these are so tiny I can barely see them.

And lastly, I needed a pair of colorful earrings to go with my enamel charm bracelet (the gift that keeps on taking). I had a pair of faceted turquoise earrings set with brown topaz dangles, which I'd never liked (the topaz detail, not the turquoise), so I had them reset into new fixtures.

And here we are!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swit swoo, absolute stunners!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like, whaaaat??!!, :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

All utterly gorgeous, as i have come to expect from you, my dear friend.

That cluster sure packs a punch! It is MIGHTY! Love the studs & turquoise is one of my favourites.

Care to treat us to ear shots?

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! All of it is amazing. That cluster ring is perfect coverage. Enjoy!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Turned out so well ! Enjoy your jewelry :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I NEED THEM ALL!!!!!!!! So gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I am jealous!!! :P2 :P2

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just a moment of reverent adoration....

Do click on the photo below: I've noticed that in the latest iteration of PS, unless you click on a photo, you don't get the proper resolution. And this one is definitely worth seeing in all its clarity. <3

20210612_155000.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
PSA::love::love::love::love:
If this hasn't happened already...
I think sometime soon; we're going to need a new family pictures bling rundown in one thread, so we can see all these new lovely pieces in one place.
You're kind of an inspiration taste beacon. Your adoring public demands it (or maybe just me, whatever, amounts to the same!) ;-):lol:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PSA::love::love::love::love:
If this hasn't happened already...
I think sometime soon; we're going to need a new family pictures bling rundown in one thread, so we can see all these new lovely pieces in one place.
You're kind of an inspiration taste beacon. Your adoring public demands it (or maybe just me, whatever, amounts to the same!) ;-):lol:

What she said!!!

Absolutely gorgeous pieces, congratulations @mrs-b

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon, all are beautiful!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
As a huge fan of your white metal collection, I'm a little sad that the old clusters are gone but the new ring is FABULOUS.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
just exquisite! always an inspiration to see your pieces. thank you for sharing :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All fabulous new pieces, @mrs-b ! :appl:We need some ear shots of the studs, please!

I hope you will be adding your new 4ct ACA ring to this thread soon, too! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina - hallo! :wavey: I have no idea what "swit swoo" means - but it gets my vote! :mrgreen: I'm so glad you like them!

@Alex T - thank you, my dear! And I have to say, the cluster does indeed pack a wallop. It's 15.7mm from size to side, and it's bling in every square mm! I have to say, tho, I love the turquoise drops! That color is just so serene and pure summer. I love it! I'll happily do ear shots over the next few days, so watch this space! :))

Thank you so much, @Beagles - I'm loving it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 - we've now got both ends of the spectrum covered, haven't we? Between your rose cut beauty and my mrb sparkle bomb, we're The Cluster Sisters!!

Thank you so much, @Vanilla Bling! Are you enjoying your solitaire? I think it looks absolutely fabulous. Hoping mine is equally beautiful when it's done!

Hey there, @canuk-gal! I need them, too, so I hear you on that! I'm so glad you like them. :)) And I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
And just a moment of reverent adoration....

Do click on the photo below: I've noticed that in the latest iteration of PS, unless you click on a photo, you don't get the proper resolution. And this one is definitely worth seeing in all its clarity. <3

20210612_155000.jpg

Holy moly, that is a knockout! The turquoise earrings are the perfect texture and color for your amazing charm bracelet, and the studs, well, what is left to say? Absolutely inspiring! Wear them all in good health:kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, @ItsMainelyYou! I will do my best, but this won't happen till my last few projects are done. I'm getting there, tho, so if it's really something you'd like to see, when I'm done, I'll redo the lot and show them altogether. And your comment made me LOL! Thank you for your kind words. :))

Thank you so much, @kipari!

Thank you, @rungirl - I'm so glad you like them. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b your new cluster ring is amazing and yes looking at the full resolution pictures didn't disappoint. I am so happy for you. Your new studs are beautiful and I love your turquoise earrings. Congratulations. What fabulous treasures.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @HollyC! :wavey: I'm really pleased with how all of them turned out.

Thank you, @Tigerlilyrosepetal - me too! :mrgreen:

Awww - I'm sorry, @MrsBlue! Hopefully you'll love the new set even more! The earrings will end up going from 3.9ctw to 5.1ctw, so hopefully the extra bling will ease any pain either of us have! The ring is actually a little bigger than the last one, since the center stone is now 7.4mm instead of the 7mm it was previously. The pendant will be a change of direction so the whole set will be less matchy-matchy - but that's by choice, so will suit me, I think. Fingers crossed!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Rfisher :wavey: Absolutely, re side shots - just give me a day or two if you don't mind. I had a medical procedure yesterday and am still feeling a tad...off. I'm with you on this, tho - the faceting gives the turquoise a translucent feel which is really ethereal, which I love. (I'm wearing the earrings as I type...) :mrgreen:

Thank you so much, @Daisys and Diamonds! I think it's pretty perfect, too. :))

Thank you for your kind words, @sunnyside74. I'm coming to the end of it all, so am trying hard to get every piece 'just right'. :))

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course @mrs-b
Whenever you get the chance - no rush.
Relax and rest up. That is most important.
:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results