shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Reduced! 5.56 ctw Emerald Cut Three Stone in CvB Platinum Setting

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
:lol::lol: You and me both on low bling fund and lotto ticket! Gosh, so much bling to be had on PS and LT, I’m just dying over here!
But, OMG, Holly- your pieces are just exquisite! I would just keep them❤️

There are quite a few pieces that are not being worn. But because they are branded, some have been retired which means low resale (most of the time this doesn't bother me as I see it as free money when I move things on haha). I'm focused on a three stone ring - Mei, is perfect but my saving will take months - many months to get there! What is on your radar?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
There are quite a few pieces that are not being worn. But because they are branded, some have been retired which means low resale (most of the time this doesn't bother me as I see it as free money when I move things on haha). I'm focused on a three stone ring - Mei, is perfect but my saving will take months - many months to get there! What is on your radar?

Ah, I see. I‘ve been trying to dispose pieces that don’t get worn because I think it a terrible waste for them to be just sitting there.
I’m really a creature of habit and would wear the same pieces over and over again. I only need and want one statement/signature piece really and have been eyeing a solitaire. I do have, however, an OEC three stone ring to tide me over until Mei sells....but I may dispose of it, too.
I was in a mad rush but I’m a bit resigned to the fact that I may not be able to purchase what I‘ve been eyeing. And that’s ok. I think I was just (desperately) looking for a project to keep myself distracted (besides the fact that it’s a stunning stone!). But there will be other OECs to be had, right? That said, when you’re ready, Mei will be there for you, @HollyC

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, I see. I‘ve been trying to dispose pieces that don’t get worn because I think it a terrible waste for them to be just sitting there.
I’m really a creature of habit and would wear the same pieces over and over again. I only need and want one statement/signature piece really and have been eyeing a solitaire. I do have, however, an OEC three stone ring to tide me over until Mei sells....but I may dispose of it, too.
I was in a mad rush but I’m a bit resigned to the fact that I may not be able to purchase what I‘ve been eyeing. And that’s ok. I think I was just (desperately) looking for a project to keep myself distracted (besides the fact that it’s a stunning stone!). But there will be other OECs to be had, right? That said, when you’re ready, Mei will be there for you, @HollyC

Fingers crossed for both of us. I'm sure the OEC is amazing and worth waiting for.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Do you have a contact listing?

Do you have a contact listing?

Here's the link to the listing JbyG, if that helps:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the link to the listing JbyG, if that helps:

Thank you, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results