shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Reduced! 5.56 ctw Emerald Cut Three Stone in CvB Platinum Setting

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
So its’s official...Mei is for sale. I’ve created a listing for contact information. I’ve decided to sell Mei myself with the help of Neil Beaty, a trusted and independent appraiser as suggested by the ever so helpful and knowledgeable @diamondseeker2006. I will go and try this route for now. I think going this route is fair and equitable for both seller and buyer.

I’ve mentioned I intend to sell Mei for $31k. If there should be an interested buyer, I will send the ring to Neil to be appraised while buyer will have to send funds to Neil whereupon an escrow will be opened. Should there be an agreement reached between myself and buyer, the ring will be sent to buyer only after funds is released to me. Take note that buyer(s) based in Colorado will be subject to sales tax.

Listing information can be found on LT

Pics and videos can be found on this thread

Thanks for looking and appreciate all your support❤️

ETA: Ring is size 6.5

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust and more dust this stunner goes to a good home!

I have personally bought from @maita13 and can't praise her honesty and integrity and willingness to make an internatuional deal work enough. On top of that she was wonderful to converse with.

Not that anyone needs to count on my word, as the proposed procedure is absolutely safe and foolproof!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Dust and more dust this stunner goes to a good home!

I have personally bought from @maita13 and can't praise her honesty and integrity and willingness to make an internatuional deal work enough. On top of that she was wonderful to converse with.

Not that anyone needs to count on my word, as the proposed procedure is absolutely safe and foolproof!

Awww, thanks so much for the very kind words, @kipari !
Your vote of confidence means a lot to me❤️❤️

Oh my goodness your ring is gorgeous, @maita13. I so wish I had the funds for this. I'd wear it all day, every day, just to enjoy the sparkles! Her new owner is going to be so fortunate to have her. Dust for a quick sale!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :kiss2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Welp!! LT is still down...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust for quick sale.

DK :))

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is a gorgeous trilogy! Whoever snatches it up is going to be a lucky soul!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @Yimmers
She’s really stunning IRL:D It’sjust really challenging to capture step cuts’ beauty in photos.

Sparkle77

Rough_Rock
If I win the lottery I will buy this, it's stunning. Emerald cuts are my favorite

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
She's a beauty - good luck for a quick sale!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I truly wish that I was because I love her. :kiss2:

Awww, thank you, @HollyC ❤️❤️
I really wish and hope that another PSer will have her so I can love and still see her from afar.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello- are there any details on the diamonds’ stats? I can’t seem to locate that.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping this thread to let you know I’m open to a payment plan for my EC ring. It’s currently consigned with Grace.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I truly wish that I was because I love her. :kiss2:

Just wanted you to know, if you’re still interested, that I’m flexible and open to a payment plan through Grace, @HollyC

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted you to know, if you’re still interested, that I’m flexible and open to a payment plan through Grace, @HollyC

Thanks for thinking of me @maita13, I drool over this ring. My bling fund is rather low - slowly building it back up, so I doubt your payment plan would be this gracious. Most of my jewellery is branded and I am currently thinking about what pieces to move on. :think: I know that whoever gets this amazing ring will be so lucky. I'm off to buy a lotto ticket!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for thinking of me @maita13, I drool over this ring. My bling fund is rather low - slowly building it back up, so I doubt your payment plan would be this gracious. Most of my jewellery is branded and I am currently thinking about what pieces to move on. :think: I know that whoever gets this amazing ring will be so lucky. I'm off to buy a lotto ticket!

:lol::lol: You and me both on low bling fund and lotto ticket! Gosh, so much bling to be had on PS and LT, I’m just dying over here!
But, OMG, Holly- your pieces are just exquisite! I would just keep them❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results