shape
carat
color
clarity

FEELERS for 5.56 ctw Emerald Cut Diamonds in CvB Setting

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
So, some of you may already met MeiMei. I named her so after the ribbon dancer in Kung Fu Panda 3, a character that made me laugh out loud in a very long time whilst watching with my nephew. In as much I’ve enjoyed wearing her and has come to symbolize the return of appreciation for all things I used to love and enjoy, I think it’s time for me to let her go.

I was just telling a fellow PSer who’s become such a dear friend (ahem, ahem...you know who you are;)2) how having these many rings (I don’t even have a lot) make me so darn guilty. I really don’t need to have another ER type ring. So I’m thinking of letting MeiMei go to someone who needs her and enjoy her as much as I do.

On to the pertinent details of this post- center stone: L VS1. 3.54 ct, with sides at 1.01 J VS1 each, for a total of 5.56 ct. I’m thinking of letting her go for
$31k. I will consign it with Grace if there‘s real interest but may have to bump up the price a bit to cover fees.

Thanks for looking!

Oh, and here’s the link to my ring

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Just to refresh everyone’s memory, here she is...

719ECD20-02DD-4D66-A838-62F4EBB7DD2C.jpeg DA51E8A8-6633-4B26-B834-B2133A1ADE15.jpeg

Attachments

• 5B5BBCEB-A51D-410A-93D4-AC5BB5AB6759.jpeg
    5B5BBCEB-A51D-410A-93D4-AC5BB5AB6759.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 30
  • 0EC721CC-FA74-4278-8962-C1E6F9B6E9EA.jpeg
    0EC721CC-FA74-4278-8962-C1E6F9B6E9EA.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 30
  • BE4986BD-556A-4063-A94F-7AA697F33005.jpeg
    BE4986BD-556A-4063-A94F-7AA697F33005.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 1EAB40EF-2175-4AFE-B746-8CFECCCFFCAF.jpeg
    1EAB40EF-2175-4AFE-B746-8CFECCCFFCAF.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 38

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @maita13 what are you doing?? This is my most favourite ring ever and the timing is all wrong. Hope it goes to another PSer so I can continue to ogle. Wishing you all the best for a quick sale.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhhh nooooooo I thought I talked you out of this last night!

Ok fine.... ugh, being a good friend sucks! Gotta support you and blah blah blah...

You have been a great friend, my dear❤️❤️...but there’s a lot to be said for good old “Catholic guilt,“ lol.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @maita13 what are you doing?? This is my most favourite ring ever and the timing is all wrong. Hope it goes to another PSer so I can continue to ogle. Wishing you all the best for a quick sale.

Awww, thank you, @HollyC❤️❤️
I know, @Spring Day said the same thing...but I’ve been hankering for a change lately. I can’t pinpoint it exactly. Whatever it is, it’s compelling me to simplify things, beginning with just having one ER, instead of two. What do I need an alternate ER for? I can’t even step out of the house whenever I want to. I really don’t know, Holly. Maybe it’s just the bag of chips and 2 ice cream bars that’s talking...sigh.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, that is truly breathtaking!!!! Dooooon't let the chips and chocolate Push mei mei out!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a fantastic ring! Please don't consign it and make the price much higher! You can use the appraiser, Neil Beaty, as an intermediary. The buyer can have him appraise it for them and send it after you have received payment. If you wish, he can do escrow for a fee, also. But this will cost nothing compared to consignment.

You need to make a LoupeTroop listing, though, so people who are interested can email you. Be sure to put your email address in your description since LT messaging is not always reliable.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That is a fantastic ring! Please don't consign it and make the price much higher! You can use the appraiser, Neil Beaty, as an intermediary. The buyer can have him appraise it for them and send it after you have received payment. If you wish, he can do escrow for a fee, also. But this will cost nothing compared to consignment.

You need to make a LoupeTroop listing, though, so people who are interested can email you. Be sure to put your email address in your description since LT messaging is not always reliable.

I agree with this! You could easily keep more of your money and still broker a wonderful buy for someone in the market for this sort of magnificent ring. Much dust for a quick and painless sale.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one seriously drop dead gorgeous ring!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I knew the consensus for this post was gonna be :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

It’s a beautiful ring @maita13! I hope that the person who buys it will love it as much as I love you! I mean... you love the ring. Nah, who am I kidding, you know I love you and think you‘re the best and deserve all the happiness in all the world!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock

This is very helpful info, @diamondseeker2006 - thanks so much!
Definitely a great alternative to consignment. I sincerely appreciate this, ds❤️

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I knew the consensus for this post was gonna be :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

It’s a beautiful ring @maita13! I hope that the person who buys it will love it as much as I love you! I mean... you love the ring. Nah, who am I kidding, you know I love you and think you‘re the best and deserve all the happiness in all the world!

Awwww, ❤️❤️ you back, @Spring Day !!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is magnificent and demonstrates the classic beauty of diamonds in a lower color range from the typical D-H. Mei-Mei is a stunning!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is magnificent and demonstrates the classic beauty of diamonds in a lower color range from the typical D-H. Mei-Mei is a stunning!

Thank you so much, @Leigh10 ! I’ve owned diamonds ranging from
colors F to OP, and somehow the warmer ones in any cut are my faves.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! @maita13 you KNOW how much I love this ring. Mei-Mei is on the PS All-Stars list of iconic rings! I'm sad she's leaving your care but glad that you're doing what's right for you. It has to sit right with you (especially for such a valuable item)....when it doesn't, it's time for a change. 8)

I envy the lucky lady who will be Mei-Mei's next caretaker!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring....... :kiss2: :kiss2:

It has its own paparazzi of flash bulbs & it is stunning! I can't believe you are selling her!

I am sure somebody will snap her up & I hope she stays within the family here. Dust to you!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! @maita13 you KNOW how much I love this ring. Mei-Mei is on the PS All-Stars list of iconic rings! I'm sad she's leaving your care but glad that you're doing what's right for you. It has to sit right with you (especially for such a valuable item)....when it doesn't, it's time for a change. 8)

I envy the lucky lady who will be Mei-Mei's next caretaker!!

Kristy!!! So good to *see* you again!! Thank you, thank you for the compliment! It means so much to me coming from you❤️❤️❤️

Quite frankly, all the very kind and loving comments are making me so emotional. I’m crying as I’m typing this. I don’t even know why...

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy!!! So good to *see* you again!! Thank you, thank you for the compliment! It means so much to me coming from you❤️❤️❤️

Quite frankly, all the very kind and loving comments are making me so emotional. I’m crying as I’m typing this. I don’t even know why...

Looked for a hugs emoji but there isn't one, so "sending" hugs your way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results