shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommend a vendor to make some dangle detachable earrings

SB621

Ideal_Rock
This is a repost from Rocky Talk but I think some of my fellow gemstone lovers could help.

I have decided to forgo my stacking rings project as hubby told me I could have the green light for getting some earrings that I have wanted to have made pretty much since we were in college.

Remember CCL's halo detachable earrings? I would like something similar in the sense that they will detach so I can wear them different ways. I think I would like a pave/ micropave halo around the main stones. I know this is Leon's area of expertise but honestly I just don't really want to work with him.

I don't have the gemstones yet but I plan on sourcing them myself. I need to figure out if I want to do kite set diamonds on top with long skinny pears that dangle off or if I want to do a suite of cushions or asshers with small OEC's inbetween to seperate them (also be a detachable point on the earring). I would like to do the project in white gold to also help with the cost. Right now I'm thinking of getting quotes from JbEG, WF, and BGD. Can anyone recommend any other vendors who might be capable of doing something like this? I know CCL had his done at Ocean but I'm not sure what vendor that is, I"m guessing it is listed as Pearlmans?

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Re: Recommend a vendor to make some dangle detachable earrin

I've been collecting photos and eventually plan to have leverbacks or small hoops with interchangeable dangles. These were my first inspiration pics from PS. They're much too blingy for me, but I really liked the versatility of the design. I apologize but I don't remember the original poster. I believe they were made by her jeweler.

6_3.jpg

7_2.jpg

13_1.jpg

I hope Chrono doesn't mind me posting this pic of her earrings. This is more like what I'm looking for. I'd love to have several sets of little dangles in different shapes and styles. I think my project would be perfect for Daniel M.

SpessEarring1_0.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Recommend a vendor to make some dangle detachable earrin

It may be not the answer you are looking for, but for a while I was seriously considering purchasing a pair from Dover jewelry and replacing the stones (especially if yours are small). They often post pretty nice dangles on their website.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results