shape
carat
color
clarity

Receiving an offer (I hope jcrow is willing to share the fairy dust!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 10:06:54 PM
Author: Rod

Date: 1/9/2007 6:41:24 PM
Author: KimberlyH
These people must really love the house, they''ve agreed to all of our new terms and the house is already in escrow (30 days!). They''ve put down a large, non-refundable deposit so it looks like this may be it. WOOT!
36.gif
WOW!!!! That''s just wonderful. Say, now that you no longer need the Fairy Dust, please send it all my way. We really really really really really (did I say really?) need to get our place sold in Tampa, so we can fully transition our lives to NC.

Thanks and Congratulations again!!!
I know the feeling, Rod, which is why I''m only getting my hopes up here, John and I are doing the poker face for each other. I haven''t even told my parents (we talk every day, so that''s huge).

Sending lots of lots of dust your way.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Lisa and Kimberly. And to anyone else out there who has some Fairy Dust cluttering up your shelves, please send it our way!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 11:02:20 PM
Author: Rod
Thanks Lisa and Kimberly. And to anyone else out there who has some Fairy Dust cluttering up your shelves, please send it our way!!!
Good luck and lots of real estate fairy dust to you too Rod!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow this ps fairy dust is some powerful stuff!!

good luck rod! now it''s your turn!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Good Luck KimberlyH!!! Did you get the price that you wanted?

Rod, I am sending some fairy dust your way for the sale or your place.

BTW, I still have not closed, so if anyone wants to send a lil'' bit my way here in NY, that would be greatly appreciated. I feel as if I have been waiting 4ever for us to close. So, since I did not ask the first time around when my house was up for sale/for the purchase of the new house, PLEASE send me some luvin'' here as well!
2.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
We got a fair price for the house and a great offer in other regards, so all in all a good deal!

I''ll share my fairy dust with you!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimberly, where in socal was the house?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It''s in El Cajon (a suburb of San Diego).

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah...I know where that is. It''s great that you sold. I hear that SD housing market is suffering pretty badly....

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Prices have dropped in most areas and things are significantly slower than they were. It''s actually not a bad thing as what seems to be the trend is that smaller/starter homes are dropping in price while more expensive homes are holding their value, which means more people can get in on the bottom, a better place to start than nowhere at all! Condos are being overbuilt (its the new big city rage to overbuild condo complexes for some reason) in our downtown area. Everywhere you turn there''s a new complex opening up.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Just an update, the house closes today. The final walkthrough was yesterday and all went well. We have one final load of stuff to go pick up and then we''re finished! WOOHOO!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great news!!! I dare not say "congratulations" until you leave the table with a successful close, but it sounds like you''re 99.9% there!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Deejay. It''s such a relief to have this done and over with! We''ve been hoping for this since June!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Kimberly!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Sundial!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results